UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tim Hollier: Time Has A Way Of Losing You - 3CD Box Set Anthology

Looks nice. Shame it doesn't include the Mill Reef tracks though.

There were a couple of good song there, yes. Don't know why...could be some problem in getting the rights, I can't see many official reissues of York album around

I am over the moon concerning this future release,i have the cd issued by Gians Nightwing Records, which i thought was superb, and i always wanted more of his recordings to be released on cd,so this wee box set is a must have for me, hence i've pre ordered it,im excited to hear it all!!

Gian your Tim Hollier cd was a fantastic introduction for me as i'd never heard his recordings before that cd release, so thank you for that!!

Stuart Robertson
I am over the moon concerning this future release,i have the cd issued by Gians Nightwing Records, which i thought was superb, and i always wanted more of his recordings to be released on cd,so this wee box set is a must have for me, hence i've pre ordered it,im excited to hear it all!!

Gian your Tim Hollier cd was a fantastic introduction for me as i'd never heard his recordings before that cd release, so thank you for that!!

Thanks a lot Stuart. I'm glad almost all "my artist" have been reissued by Cherry Red, a pity we were no more able to communicate with Mike Milner (of Michael-Claire: Ian A. Anderson wanted to get one song for the Les Cousins boxset) and sadly Chris Mayfield of Mayfield's Mule passed away just a few days ago :disappointed: