Return to Website

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)

If you manege, have the personality of an animal down pat, like yourself unconditionally and speak the language of the natural world, this forum is for you.  

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
OOC: a question

do people still post here... it has been a while since i have been able to do so, and well... now that i'm back i was wondering if this place was still going... it has got dead board at the dex again...

((Holy flying zombie cows!))

LIFE! *gasp*

Errr.. yeah. We're here. Sort of. School's in, so I, at least, am purdy derned busy what with school assignments and marching band and all. And yes, we were beginning to get a bit.. er.. predictable with each other, so we stopped. The plot started getting kinks in it anyway.. ^^; Err.. no IC fer now. Cinder's taking a nap in her room or something. o.O )

We're here...

We're still here, we're just busy most of the time...but we still check at least once every three days.

Re: OOC: a question for you too Dave

Dave is that you? It's chris, its been a very long while. send me an e-mail and I'll try to get yahoo messenger working again.

Oh?

The cat quietly acknowledged his words; he had her attention once he introduced himself. ?So you are Carathrius? Whoever you might send to go find her will have a hard time, she moves quickly.?

She approached him then and sat down on the ground just a few feet away when someone else came through that portal. ?Is this your messenger?? she asked, peering curiously at the woman.