Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Reasons why I hate Miaka
1. That high-pitched, annoying voice. 2. How she hit on every man in the series (except Ashitare and Chiriko). 3. The way she cooks so bad and she expects everyone to like it. 4. She beats up almost everyone.
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2001 11:31pm
by i hate miaka
No Subject
Umm, I just want to ask something, and I was hoping that Miko Reznor would answer this one if it's ok. Would it be alright to submit one fanfic to 2 different websites?
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2001 11:02pm
by Weasel Girl
Re: No Subject
Hey, it's your fanfic. You can do whatever you want with it. ;þ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Umm, I just want to ask something, and I was hoping that Miko Reznor would answer this one if it's ok. Would it be alright to submit one fanfic to 2...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 6:17pm
by Miko Reznor
Hello everybody...
How come it's so quiet in Nakago's chatroom everytime I visit it? I just end up being alone everytime I drop in. Has anyone of you thought of giving it a visit sometime?
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2001 7:47am
by Neon_Sprite
Re: Hello everybody...
If you want to chat, I'm always in the chatroom every 10pm +8gmt ;þ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:How come it's so quiet in Nakago's chatroom everytime I visit it? I just end up being alone everytime I drop in. Has anyone of you thought of giv...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2001 4:41pm
by Miko Reznor
Re: Re: Hello everybody...
That's great. Although I wouldn't really be available around that time eversince my brother bought his Diablo 2 CD's. ^v^ But I'll see to it if I can be online as soon as I can. / / (=^v^=) ( ) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:If you wa...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2001 4:03am
by Neon_Sprite
Diablo 2?
Hmmm... I usually play Baldur's Gate. My cousins keep on pestering me to switch... In my opinion, Diablo 2 is just copying Baldur's Gate anyway... ;þ. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:That's great. Although I wouldn't really be available around t...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2001 2:49am
by Miko Reznor
Re: Diablo 2?
Umm, I actually don't play the game but my brother does, so I wouldn't know that much about Diablo 2 and Baldur's Gate. On the same note, my brother happened to read your message and he said that Diablo isn't copying Baldur's Gate. As a matter of fact, Diablo is more...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2001 6:29am
by Neon_Sprite
Re: Re: Diablo 2?
Really? didn't know that. anyway, i got over playing those gory rpg stuff a long time ago... i like counter strike though... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Umm, I actually don't play the game but my brother does, so I wouldn't know that much ab...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2001 9:53pm
by Miko Reznor
Re: Re: Re: Diablo 2?
Counter Strike? My brothers play that. Diablo and BG have nothing to do with each other. I played D2 and it was good, and I'm playing BG2 and haven't gotten very far yet. They're two different types of games which use different systems, basically. Baldur's Gate fo...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2001 1:43pm
by Emeryl Tekutsu
Re: Re: Re: Re: Diablo 2?
heehee. i didn't know you post here ;þ. i like starcraft brood war too. so much better than red alert. to fog of war of starcraft is better... i'm rusty nowadays... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Counter Strike? My brothers play that. Dia...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2001 8:00am
by Miko Reznor
Eek!
Ne, I -don't- post here. It's all an illusion. As a matter of fact, this post isn't even here! *The elf flips on some spooky music (the boombox being cleverly hidden under a table) and flees quickly* --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:heehee. i...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2001 6:07pm
by Emeryl Tekutsu
i don't hate nakago
i don't really hate nakago. though i'm actually a suzaku fan, i do keep an open mind. i did notice when he didn't leave soi's body behind during the battle. and of course, i really love his blonde hair and blue eyes. unfortunately, there aren't a lot of that here in...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2001 5:35am
by glacier
v
venus
Re: Good afternoon, ladies...
i think that u are so stuck up thinking that pple will be attracted to u. so what if u are gd-lking, yeah , nakago is evil and u dun hafta rub that in. another thing, u sound prej abt gays, that's bloody unfair. gays can't help themselves, u are born with more female...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2002 9:45pm
by venus
v
venus
Re: Re: In defense of Nakago: He did not kill Tamahome's family
hi! i'm new here. i really agree with what u said abt nakago being not evil and all that, yeah i also didn't feel that nakago was a baddie from the beginning. for the other replier, u seem to imply that suboshi was doing wrong too! no, both sub,and nakago were in it...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2002 9:52pm
by venus
No fighting, children!
Heehee. Whoa! I haven't been here for a long time... Been hanging around the new forum... Anyway, just catching up on some articles posted here. *GASP! Remembers that she hasn't updated in a while...* Aheeheehee... *Tiptoeing quietly away* I have to go people! Ja ne!
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2002 5:32pm
by Miko Reznor
Whoa, no one posted yet?
Hmm, actually, my sister and I had this very conversation over ICQ the other night. I think we're into men who can kick ass anyway (that's why I'm into Tasuki as well [I think I'm into all the Seishi in one form or another, minus Chiriko for age and all] , but it do...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2000 5:25pm
by Pitdragon
m
Miko
In defense of Nakago: He did not kill Tamahome's family
I would like to point out that, Nakago did not kill Tamahome's family. Suboshi did. I know, I know, Nakago was the one who ordered Suboshi and he is somehow responsible. If you ask me, he was doing Tamahome a favor and Suboshi as well. For Suboshi, he did him a f...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2000 5:42pm
by Miko
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet