Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Words of Jesus 8-9-18
Proverbs 9 New King James Version (NKJV) The Way of Wisdom 9 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars; 2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine, She has also furnished her table. 3 She has sent out her maidens, She cries o...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 10:50pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-9-18
Proverbs 9 New King James Version (NKJV) The Way of Wisdom 9 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars; 2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine, She has also furnished her table. 3 She has sent out her maidens, She cries o...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 10:47pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-9-18
Psalm 71 New King James Version (NKJV) God the Rock of Salvation 71 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. 2 Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. 3 Be my strong refuge, To which...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 10:39pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-9-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-9-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 9:50pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-8-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives YOUR GOD WILL BE MY GOD Ruth 1:16-17 (NKJV) But Ruth said: "Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following afte...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2018 7:13am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 8-8-18
2 Corinthians 10 New King James Version (NKJV) The Spiritual War 10 Now I, Paul, myself am pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ—who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent am bold toward you. 2 But I beg you that when I am prese...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 9:30pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-8-18
Jeremiah 13-15 New King James Version (NKJV) Symbol of the Linen Sash 13 Thus the Lord said to me: “Go and get yourself a linen sash, and put it around your waist, but do not put it in water.” 2 So I got a sash according to the word of the Lord, and p...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 9:29pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-8-18
Mark 14 New King James Version (NKJV) The Plot to Kill Jesus 14 After two days it was the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread. And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take Him by trickery and put Him to death. 2 But they said, “Not...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 9:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-8-18
Proverbs 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Excellence of Wisdom 8 Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? 2 She takes her stand on the top of the high hill, Beside the way, where the paths meet. 3 She cries out by the gates, at the entr...
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 9:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-8-18
Psalm 70 New King James Version (NKJV) Prayer for Relief from Adversaries To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. To bring to remembrance. 70 Make haste, O God, to deliver me! Make haste to help me, O Lord! 2 Let them be ashamed and confounded Who seek my li...
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 9:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-8-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings thi...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 6:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-7-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives YOUR GOD WILL BE MY GOD Ruth 1:16-17 (NKJV) But Ruth said: "Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following afte...
Last Post: Aug 7, 2018 8:34am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 8-7-18
2 Corinthians 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Administering the Gift 9 Now concerning the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you; 2 for I know your willingness, about which I boast of you to the Macedonians, that Achaia was ready a year...
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-7-18
Jeremiah 10-12 New King James Version (NKJV) Idols and the True God 10 Hear the word which the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel. 2 Thus says the Lord: “Do not learn the way of the Gentiles; Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven, For the Genti...
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:57pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-7-18
Mark 13 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple 13 Then as He went out of the temple, one of His disciples said to Him, “Teacher, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!” 2 And Jesus answered and said...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-7-18
Proverbs 7 New King James Version (NKJV) The Wiles of a Harlot 7 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart....
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-7-18
Psalm 69 New King James Version (NKJV) An Urgent Plea for Help in Trouble To the Chief Musician. Set to “The Lilies.” A Psalm of David. 69 Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck. 2 I sink in deep mire, Where there is no standing;...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-7-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:37pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Certified Bible Studies 2018: Luke Chapter 18 Part 1
Luke Chapter 18 Luke 18:1 "And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;" “Ought always to pray”: A common theme in Paul’s epistles (Romans 1:9; 12:12; Ephesians 6:18; 1 Thess. 5:17; 2 Thess....
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 8:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-6-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives LOVE ONE ANOTHER Song of Songs 8:7 (NKJV) Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for...
Last Post: Aug 6, 2018 7:04am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 8-6-18
2 Corinthians 8 New King James Version (NKJV) Excel in Giving 8 Moreover, brethren, we make known to you the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia: 2 that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded in the...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 9:01pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-6-18
Jeremiah 7-9 New King James Version (NKJV) Trusting in Lying Words 7 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 “Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Juda...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 9:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-6-18
Mark 12 New King James Version (NKJV) The Parable of the Wicked Vinedressers 12 Then He began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a place for the wine vat and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 8:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-6-18
Proverbs 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Dangerous Promises 6 My son, if you become surety for your friend, If you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger, 2 You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth. 3 So do this,...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 8:57pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-6-18
Psalm 68 New King James Version (NKJV) The Glory of God in His Goodness to Israel To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song. 68 Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him. 2 As smoke is driven away, So driv...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 8:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-6-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings thi...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 8:06am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 8-5-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 8-5-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especia...
Views: 45   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 8:02am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-5-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives HE WILL RETURN 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 (NKJV) Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2018 2:14am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 8-5-18
2 Corinthians 7 New King James Version (NKJV) The Corinthians’ Repentance 7 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. The Corinthians’ Repe...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 8:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-5-18
Jeremiah 4-6 New King James Version (NKJV) Jeremiah Laments over Judah 4 “If you will return, O Israel,” says the Lord, “Return to Me; And if you will put away your abominations out of My sight, Then you shall not be moved. 2 And you shall swe...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 8:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-5-18
Mark 11 New King James Version (NKJV) The Triumphal Entry 11 Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples; 2 and He said to them, “Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 8:46pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-5-18
Proverbs 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Peril of Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, 2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 8:45pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-5-18
Psalm 67 New King James Version (NKJV) An Invocation and a Doxology To the Chief Musician. On stringed instruments. A Psalm. A Song. 67 God be merciful to us and bless us, And cause His face to shine upon us, Selah 2 That Your way may be known on earth, Your s...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 8:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-5-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 6:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-4-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives RESPECT YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER Malachi 3:16-17 (NKJV) Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD listened a...
Last Post: Aug 4, 2018 10:57am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-4-18
Mark 10 New King James Version (NKJV) Marriage and Divorce 10 Then He arose from there and came to the region of Judea by the other side of the Jordan. And multitudes gathered to Him again, and as He was accustomed, He taught them again. 2 The Pharisees came...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 8:45pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-4-18
Proverbs 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Security in Wisdom 4 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, And give attention to know understanding; 2 For I give you good doctrine: Do not forsake my law. 3 When I was my father’s son, Tender and...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 8:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-4-18
Psalm 66 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise to God for His Awesome Works To the Chief Musician. A Song. A Psalm. 66 Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! 2 Sing out the honor of His name; Make His praise glorious. 3 Say to God, “How awesome...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 8:43pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 8-3-18
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 8-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 8:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-4-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 4:37pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 8-3-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 8-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 10:09am
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-3-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives DON'T BE DESTROYED Hosea 4:6 (NKJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I al...
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 9:08am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-3-18
Jeremiah 1-3 New King James Version (NKJV) Jeremiah Called to Be a Priest 1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin, 2 to whom the word of the Lord came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 11:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-3-18
Mark 9 New King James Version (NKJV) The Transfiguration of Christ 9 And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.” Jesus Transfigured o...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 11:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-3-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them ar...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 10:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-3-18
Psalm 65 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise to God for His Salvation and Providence To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song. 65 Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion; And to You the vow shall be performed. 2 O You who hear prayer, To You all fl...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 10:57pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-3-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 6:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 8-2-18
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 8-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 6:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-2-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives HIS BODY IS FOR OUR HEALING 1 Corinthians 11:23-24 (NKJV) For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you:...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 6:02pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 8-2-18
2 Corinthians 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Marks of the Ministry 6 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. 2 For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2018 11:39pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet