Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Encouragement from Psalms 7-9-18
Psalm 40 New King James Version (NKJV) Faith Persevering in Trial To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. 40 I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. 2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And se...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 4:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-9-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-9-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 3:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #7 7-8-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone a...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 2:30pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Letter #2 from Dr Diana Brevan
From the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Everyone! I am Completely Back in my Office GLORY TO GOD It’s been a long hall from November to Current. I Praise God for all of your P...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 1:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Letter #1 from Dr Diana Brevan
From the desk of Dr Diana Brevan Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings R...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 1:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 7-8-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 7-8-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especia...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 8:50am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-8-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I will show you my faith through my good deeds. James 2:14-20 14 Dear brothers and sisters, what’s...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 8:42am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-8-18
1 Corinthians 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Sectarianism Is Carnal 3 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 9:47pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-8-18
Song of Solomon 7-8 New King James Version (NKJV) Expressions of Praise The Beloved 7 How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince’s daughter! The curves of your thighs are like jewels, The work of the hands of a skillful workman. 2 Your navel is a...
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 9:46pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-8-18
Matthew 11 New King James Version (NKJV) John the Baptist Sends Messengers to Jesus 11 Now it came to pass, when Jesus finished commanding His twelve disciples, that He departed from there to teach and to preach in their cities. 2 And when John had heard in pris...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 9:46pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-8-18
Proverbs 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Excellence of Wisdom 8 Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? 2 She takes her stand on the top of the high hill, Beside the way, where the paths meet. 3 She cries out by the gates, at the entr...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 9:45pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-8-18
Psalm 39 New King James Version (NKJV) Prayer for Wisdom and Forgiveness To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. 39 I said, “I will guard my ways, Lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my mouth with a muzzle, While the wicked are befo...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 9:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-8-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 6:42pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #6 7-7-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone a...
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 6:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-7-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Look outside of your problem for the answer. Isaiah 40:27-31 27 O Israel, how can you say the Lord does not see your troub...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 8:37am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-7-18
Matthew 10 New King James Version (NKJV) The Twelve Apostles 10 And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease. 2 Now the names of the twelve...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2018 6:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-7-18
Proverbs 7 New King James Version (NKJV) The Wiles of a Harlot 7 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart....
Last Post: Jul 6, 2018 6:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-7-18
Psalm 38 New King James Version (NKJV) Prayer in Time of Chastening A Psalm of David. To bring to remembrance. 38 O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your wrath, Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure! 2 For Your arrows pierce me deeply, And Your hand presses me down...
Last Post: Jul 6, 2018 6:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-7-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2018 5:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #5 7-6-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone a...
Last Post: Jul 6, 2018 5:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-6-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, Change your thinkin...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2018 8:42am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-6-18
Song of Solomon 4-6 New King James Version (NKJV) The Bridegroom Praises the Bride The Beloved 4 Behold, you are fair, my love! Behold, you are fair! You have dove’s eyes behind your veil. Your hair is like a flock of goats, Going down from Mount Gilead....
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 6:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-6-18
Matthew 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralytic 9 So He got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own city. 2 Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “...
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 6:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-6-18
Proverbs 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Dangerous Promises 6 My son, if you become surety for your friend, If you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger, 2 You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth. 3 So do this,...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 6:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-6-18
Psalm 37 New King James Version (NKJV) The Heritage of the Righteous and the Calamity of the Wicked A Psalm of David. 37 Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 6:22pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-6-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 5:26pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #4 7-5-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone a...
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 5:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-5-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! Colossians 1:15-23 15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before God made anything a...
Last Post: Jul 5, 2018 10:47am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-5-18
1 Corinthians 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Christ Crucified 2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ a...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 5:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-5-18
Song of Solomon 1-3 New King James Version (NKJV) Solomon’s Love for a Shulamite Girl 1 The song of songs, which is Solomon’s. The Banquet The Shulamite 2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— For your love is better than wine. 3...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 5:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-5-18
Matthew 8 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Cleanses a Leper 8 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. 2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” 3 Then...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 5:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-5-18
Proverbs 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Peril of Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, 2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, An...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 5:02pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-5-18
Psalm 36 New King James Version (NKJV) Man’s Wickedness and God’s Perfections To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David the servant of the Lord. 36 An oracle within my heart concerning the transgression of the wicked: There is no fear of God before his...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 5:01pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-5-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 10:09am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #3 7-4-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone a...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 9:12am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service 7-4-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service 7-4-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 8:47am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-4-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! Psalm 138 1 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises before the gods. 2 I bow before your holy Temple as I worship. I will give th...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 8:45am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-4-18
1 Corinthians 1 New King James Version (NKJV) Greeting 1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be sain...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 7:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-4-18
Ecclesiastes 10-12 New King James Version (NKJV) Wisdom and Folly 10 Dead flies putrefy the perfumer’s ointment, And cause it to give off a foul odor; So does a little folly to one respected for wisdom and honor. 2 A wise man’s heart is at his righ...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 7:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-4-18
Matthew 7 New King James Version (NKJV) Do Not Judge 7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brot...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 7:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-4-18
Proverbs 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Security in Wisdom 4 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, And give attention to know understanding; 2 For I give you good doctrine: Do not forsake my law. 3 When I was my father’s son, Tender and the on...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 7:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-4-18
Psalm 35 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord the Avenger of His People A Psalm of David. 35 Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me. 2 Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help. 3 Als...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 7:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 7-4-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 7-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 4:41pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #2 7-3-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 4:32pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Bible Study Preview for Luke Chapter 15
PREVIEW LUKE CHAPTER15 ------------------------------------- Luke 15 - The Joy of Finding the Lost A. The lost sheep, the lost coin 1. (1-3) Jesus responds to an accusation from the Pharisees a. This, one of the most beloved chapters in the Bible, is made...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 4:09pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-3-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 7-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! 1 John 1:5-10 5 This is the message he has given us to announce to you: God is light and there is no darkness...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 9:10am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-3-18
Romans 16 New King James Version (NKJV) Sister Phoebe Commended 16 I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea, 2 that you may receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and assist her in whatever business she has n...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2018 10:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-3-18
Ecclesiastes 7-9 New King James Version (NKJV) The Value of Practical Wisdom 7 A good name is better than precious ointment, And the day of death than the day of one’s birth; 2 Better to go to the house of mourning Than to go to the house of feasting, For...
Last Post: Jul 2, 2018 10:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-3-18
Matthew 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Do Good to Please God 6 “Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sou...
Last Post: Jul 2, 2018 10:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-3-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around yo...
Last Post: Jul 2, 2018 10:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet