Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Daily NT Reading 6-8-18
Acts 26 New King James Version (NKJV) Paul’s Early Life 26 Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You are permitted to speak for yourself.” So Paul stretched out his hand and answered for himself: 2 “I think myself happy, King Agrippa, because today...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 8:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6-8-18
Psalm 124-126 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord the Defense of His People A Song of Ascents. Of David. 124 “If it had not been the Lord who was on our side,” Let Israel now say— 2 “If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, Wh...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 8:42pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6-8-18
John 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Water Turned to Wine 2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Je...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 8:35pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6-8-18
Proverbs 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Excellence of Wisdom 8 Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? 2 She takes her stand on the top of the high hill, Beside the way, where the paths meet. 3 She cries out by the gates, at the entr...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 8:33pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6-8-18
Psalm 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Prayer and Thanksgiving for the Lord’s Righteous Judgments To the Chief Musician. To the tune of “Death of the Son.” A Psalm of David. 9 I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 8:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-8-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings thi...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 6:52pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Men #7 6-7-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Men from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone ar...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 6:42pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-7-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! Luke 1:28-38 28 Gabriel appeared to her and said, "Greetings, favored woman! The Lord is with you!" 29 Confuse...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2018 9:33am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6-7-18
Acts 25 New King James Version (NKJV) Paul Appeals to Caesar 25 Now when Festus had come to the province, after three days he went up from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 2 Then the high priest and the chief men of the Jews informed him against Paul; and they petitioned hi...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 11:01pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6-7-18
Psalm 121-123 New King James Version (NKJV) God the Help of Those Who Seek Him A Song of Ascents. 121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not allow your foo...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 11:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6-7-18
John 1 New King James Version (NKJV) The Eternal Word 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him...
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 10:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6-7-18
Proverbs 7 New King James Version (NKJV) The Wiles of a Harlot 7 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart....
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 10:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6-7-18
Psalm 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Glory of the Lord in Creation To the Chief Musician. On the instrument of Gath. A Psalm of David. 8 O Lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens! 2 Out of t...
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 10:47pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-7-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 3:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service 6-6-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service 6-6-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our...
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 3:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Men Day #6 6-6-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Men from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone ar...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 11:23am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-6-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! 1 Peter 1:17-21 17 And remember that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favorites when he judges. He...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 10:20am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6-6-18
Acts 24 New King James Version (NKJV) Accused of Sedition 24 Now after five days Ananias the high priest came down with the elders and a certain orator named Tertullus. These gave evidence to the governor against Paul. 2 And when he was called upon, Tertullus be...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 10:01pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6-6-18
Psalm 118-120 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise to God for His Everlasting Mercy 118 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 2 Let Israel now say, “His mercy endures forever.” 3 Let the house of Aaron now say...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 10:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6-6-18
Luke 24 New King James Version (NKJV) He Is Risen 24 Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. 2 But they found the stone rolled away from the...
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 9:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6-6-18
Proverbs 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Dangerous Promises 6 My son, if you become surety for your friend, If you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger, 2 You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth. 3 So do this,...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 9:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6-6-18
Psalm 7 New King James Version (NKJV) Prayer and Praise for Deliverance from Enemies A Meditation of David, which he sang to the Lord concerning the words of Cush, a Benjamite. 7 O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; Save me from all those who persecute me; And...
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 9:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-6-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 6:51pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Men Day #5 6-5-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Men from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone ar...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 11:14am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-5-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! Romans 8:12-16 12 So, dear brothers and sisters, you have no obligation whatsoever to do what your sinful natu...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2018 10:31am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6-5-18
Acts 23 New King James Version (NKJV) The Jerusalem Jews Plot to Kill Paul 23 Then Paul, looking earnestly at the council, said, “Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.” 2 And the high priest Ananias commanded t...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 9:38pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6-5-18
Psalm 115-117 New King James Version (NKJV) The Futility of Idols and the Trustworthiness of God 115 Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, But to Your name give glory, Because of Your mercy, Because of Your truth. 2 Why should the Gentiles say, “So where is...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 9:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6-5-18
Luke 23 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Handed Over to Pontius Pilate 23 Then the whole multitude of them arose and led Him to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse Him, saying, “We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to pay taxes to Cae...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 9:35pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6-5-18
Proverbs 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Peril of Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, 2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 9:34pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6-5-18
Psalm 6 New King James Version (NKJV) A Prayer of Faith in Time of Distress To the Chief Musician. With stringed instruments. On an eight-stringed harp. A Psalm of David. 6 O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger, Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure. 2 Have m...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 9:32pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-5-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 8:38pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Men Day #4 6-4-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Men from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone ar...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 8:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Certified Bible Studies 2018: Luke Chapter 13 Part 1
Luke Chapter 13 Luke 13:1 "There were present at that season some that told him of the Galileans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices." “Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices”: This incident is in keeping wi...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 5:40pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-4-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives ------------------------------------------------------------------ Good Morning! 1 Corinthians 13: 11-13 11 It's like thi...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 11:38am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6-4-18
Acts 22 New King James Version (NKJV) Paul’s Defense at Jerusalem 22 “Brethren and fathers, hear my defense before you now.” 2 And when they heard that he spoke to them in the Hebrew language, they kept all the more silent. Then he said: 3 R...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 5:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6-4-18
Psalm 112-114 New King James Version (NKJV) The Blessed State of the Righteous 112 Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, Who delights greatly in His commandments. 2 His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright wi...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 5:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6-4-18
Luke 22 New King James Version (NKJV) The Plot to Kill Jesus 22 Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover. 2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people. 3 Then Satan entered Judas,...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 4:57pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6-4-18
Proverbs 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Security in Wisdom 4 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, And give attention to know understanding; 2 For I give you good doctrine: Do not forsake my law. 3 When I was my father’s son, Tender and the on...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 4:53pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6-4-18
Psalm 5 New King James Version (NKJV) A Prayer for Guidance To the Chief Musician. With flutes. A Psalm of David. 5 Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my meditation. 2 Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. 3 My vo...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 4:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-4-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 2:10pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Men Day #3 6-3-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Men from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone ar...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 2:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 6-3-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 6-3-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especia...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 7:25am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-3-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! John 14:13-14 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2018 7:22am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6-3-18
Psalm 109-111 New King James Version (NKJV) Plea for Judgment of False Accusers To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. 109 Do not keep silent, O God of my praise! 2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful Have opened against me; They have...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 5:15pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6-3-18
Luke 21 New King James Version (NKJV) The Widow’s Two Mites 21 And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, 2 and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. 3 So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 5:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6-3-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around yo...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 5:12pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6-3-18
Psalm 4 New King James Version (NKJV) The Safety of the Faithful To the Chief Musician. With stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. 4 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 5:11pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6-3-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 2:39pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2018: Men Day #2 6-2-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Men from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone ar...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 2:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-2-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! Matthew 18:21-35 21 Then Peter came to him and asked, "Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2018 2:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet