Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Encouragement from Psalms 5-9-18
Psalm 129 New King James Version (NKJV) Song of Victory over Zion’s Enemies Song of Ascents. 129 “Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth,” Let Israel now say— 2 “Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth; Yet...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2018 8:48pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-9-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-9-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2018 5:11pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Bible Study Preview for Luke Chapter 11
Luke 11 - Jesus Teaches and Warns A. Teaching on prayer 1. (1) Lord, teach us to pray a. Jesus prayed as was His custom, but a request came when He ceased - the disciples allowed Jesus to finish praying. They stood there and watched Him, drinking in the power...
Views: 40   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2018 4:57pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Prayer Vigils 2018: Women Day #8 5-8-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Women from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2018 4:31pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-8-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, Christ’s sacrifice for our sins was not an after thought. 1 Peter 1:17-21 17 And remember that t...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2018 11:09am
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Daily NT Reading 5-8-18
Acts 3 New King James Version (NKJV) A Lame Man Healed 3 Now Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple wh...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 7:51pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Daily OT Reading 5-8-18
Psalm 43-45 New King James Version (NKJV) Prayer to God in Time of Trouble 43 Vindicate me, O God, And plead my cause against an ungodly nation; Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man! 2 For You are the God of my strength; Why do You cast me off?...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 7:49pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Words of Jesus 5-8-18
Mark 11 New King James Version (NKJV) The Triumphal Entry 11 Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples; 2 and He said to them, “Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you ha...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 7:45pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 5-8-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them ar...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 7:43pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Encouragement from Psalms 5-8-18
Psalm 128 New King James Version (NKJV) Blessings of Those Who Fear the Lord A Song of Ascents. 128 Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, Who walks in His ways. 2 When you eat the labor of your hands, You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 7:41pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
A memo from Deacon Matthew
Over the last several months, I have not been posting my devotional Searching the Scriptures and we are in Proverbs Chapter 8 and my weekly message Moments with Deacon Matthew and we are in Exodus 8. Due to my foot injuries and doctor appointments I have not been abl...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 6:44pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Certified Bible Studies 2018: Luke Chapter 11 Part 3
Luke Chapter 11 Second Continued Luke 11:37 “And as he spake, a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat." This Pharisee was perhaps one who had been dispatched to watch Jesus to see if He might find something t...
Last Post: May 7, 2018 6:37pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-8-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: May 7, 2018 5:49pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Prayer Vigils 2018: Women Day #7 5-7-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Women from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Last Post: May 7, 2018 12:15pm
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-7-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2018 11:13am
by Deacon Mattew D ...
Daily NT Reading 5-7-18
Acts 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Coming of the Holy Spirit 2 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house wher...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2018 9:53pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 5-7-18
Psalm 40-42 New King James Version (NKJV) Faith Persevering in Trial To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. 40 I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. 2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay,...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2018 9:52pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 5-7-18
Mark 10 New King James Version (NKJV) Marriage and Divorce 10 Then He arose from there and came to the region of Judea by the other side of the Jordan. And multitudes gathered to Him again, and as He was accustomed, He taught them again. 2 The Pharisees came...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2018 9:51pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 5-7-18
Proverbs 7 New King James Version (NKJV) 7 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Say to wisd...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2018 9:50pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 5-7-18
Psalm 127 New King James Version (NKJV) Laboring and Prospering with the Lord A Song of Ascents. Of Solomon. 127 Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain. 2 It is...
Last Post: May 6, 2018 9:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-7-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: May 6, 2018 4:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
2018 Prayer Vigils: Women Day #6 5-6-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Women from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Last Post: May 6, 2018 4:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 5-6-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 5-6-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especia...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2018 8:51am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-6-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, Christians are not sinners, we are saints who sometimes sin. Colossians 2:6-15 6 And now, just as you ac...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2018 8:48am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 5-6-18
Psalm 37-39 New King James Version (NKJV) The Heritage of the Righteous and the Calamity of the Wicked A Psalm of David. 37 Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And w...
Last Post: May 5, 2018 8:50pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 5-6-18
Mark 9 New King James Version (NKJV) 9 And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.” Jesus Transfigured on the Mount 2 Now after six d...
Last Post: May 5, 2018 8:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 5-6-18
Proverbs 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Dangerous Promises 6 My son, if you become surety for your friend, If you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger, 2 You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth. 3 So do...
Last Post: May 5, 2018 8:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 5-6-18
Psalm 126 New King James Version (NKJV) A Joyful Return to Zion A Song of Ascents. 126 When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream. 2 Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2018 8:47pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-6-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2018 7:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
2018 Prayer Vigils: Women Day #5 5-5-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Women from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Last Post: May 5, 2018 6:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-5-18
Good Morning from Dr Diana Brevan 5-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, He is able to meet your need accordi...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2018 5:16pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 5-5-18
Mark 8 New King James Version (NKJV) Feeding the Four Thousand 8 In those days, the multitude being very great and having nothing to eat, Jesus called His disciples to Him and said to them, 2 “I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now conti...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2018 8:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 5-5-18
Proverbs 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Peril of Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, 2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey,...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2018 8:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 5-5-18
Psalm 125 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord the Strength of His People A Song of Ascents. 125 Those who trust in the Lord Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever. 2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the Lord surrounds Hi...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2018 8:47pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-5-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2018 8:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigils 2018: Women Day #4 5-4-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Women from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Last Post: May 4, 2018 8:30pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-4-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, He will remember your sin no more. Ezekiel 11:18-21 18 When the people return to their homeland, th...
Last Post: May 4, 2018 9:50am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 5-4-18
Acts 1 New King James Version (NKJV) Prologue 1 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had c...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 5:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 5-4-18
Psalm 34-36 New King James Version (NKJV) The Happiness of Those Who Trust in God A Psalm of David when he pretended madness before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he departed. 34 I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mou...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2018 5:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 5-4-18
Mark 7 New King James Version (NKJV) Defilement Comes from Within 7 Then the Pharisees and some of the scribes came together to Him, having come from Jerusalem. 2 Now when they saw some of His disciples eat bread with defiled, that is, with unwashed hands, they...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 5:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 5-4-18
Proverbs 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Security in Wisdom 4 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, And give attention to know understanding; 2 For I give you good doctrine: Do not forsake my law. 3 When I was my father’s son, Tender and...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 5:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 5-4-18
Psalm 124 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord the Defense of His People A Song of Ascents. Of David. 124 “If it had not been the Lord who was on our side,” Let Israel now say— 2 “If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, W...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 5:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 5-4-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 5-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 4:31pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
2018 Prayer Vigils: Women Day #3 5-3-18
Monthly Prayer Vigils for Women from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 4:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional with Rosemary Guitterez 5-3-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 5-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 4:15pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-3-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, His unconditional, unfailing, unending love that He has for us! James 1:21-27 21 So get rid of all the...
Last Post: May 3, 2018 4:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 5-3-18
John 21 New King James Version (NKJV) Breakfast by the Sea 21 After these things Jesus showed Himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, and in this way He showed Himself: 2 Simon Peter, Thomas called the Twin, Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, the sons...
Last Post: May 2, 2018 11:51am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 5-3-18
Psalm 31-33 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord a Fortress in Adversity To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. 31 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness. 2 Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedil...
Last Post: May 2, 2018 11:50am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 5-3-18
Mark 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Rejected at Nazareth 6 Then He went out from there and came to His own country, and His disciples followed Him. 2 And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue. And many hearing Him were astonished,...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2018 11:49am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 5-3-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them ar...
Last Post: May 2, 2018 11:48am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet