Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Mermaid . . . are you there?

Dearest Mermaid . . .

I'm very concerned about you as I see you've not posted here since May. Also, I sent an email to you, but never got a reply.

So much has happened over the intervening months that I myself have not been able to pop in.

Mom passed away in August, and truth be told, I've been heart broken. Yes, of course she has gone to a much better place than here, but one of course misses the physical absence of those whom we've lost. Her passing was from a slip and fall after she'd recovered from an earlier slip and fall in the beginning part of 2016.

Anyway, finally made it here and am hoping you are doing ok.

With love and {{hugs}} across the Pond,
Diana

Re: Mermaid . . . are you there?

{{diana}}

Have just seen this as I had an email notification come in as I was about to head off to Neptune land. I am so sorry to hear about dear {{Loralee}} bless her... sending my deepest sympathies and loving condolences across the Pond to you.

When did you email as I never saw it? A lot has been happening for me but if you email me again (the seamaid@btinternet.com one) then I will write privately.

Sending love across the Sea

always

mermaid...xxx

Liz, it was such a relief to see your post and know that you are still ~here.~ {Smile}

I do miss you dear sister, and hope with all of my heart that things are going well for you.

Not sure what email addy I sent that mail to, was probably an old one. No matter, as once Christmas is behind us, I want to sit down and write you a more detailed email and look forward to hearing from you as and when your own now permits.

Love always,
Diana

Hello again dear {{Diana}}

Please send a one liner to the address shown on the post above and I will also leave it here as well. I have should have some time on Boxing Day as I have the children and grandchildren coming over on Tuesday so will sit and write an email to you. We can both have a good catch up as time is timeless is it not? {smile}

Wishing you a good Christmas....

with love always

mermaid..xxx