UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: End Of An Era: Compilation Freebie

First Stu, I read no criticism in your reply, just your statement of personal taste and certainly no offence taken. As you went on to explain in your reply the world is a changing place and people have become complacent when it comes to the exchange of their opinion. But you are right and I am often dismayed by the lack of discussion in what is ostensibly a "discussion group" and wish that more would join in. I invariably finish my posts by asking for feedback but you can only do so much and lurkers will be lurkers no matter what.

I've hunted for other similar groups but with little success. Could you please provide site details for the other groups you mentioned as I'd like to visit and try to draw in some "new blood"

Yes, I agree Crimblecrumble was very kind in renewing the group licence for another year and we should all do our utmost to support this gesture and not let it be a case of "if you snooze, you lose"

I can't imagine you getting "banned" from FB. Sure you can be controversial when you speak from the heart, but never offensive. FB on the other hand has a lot to answer for with it's so called 'privacy policy' allowing self harm groups, hate incitement and the likes to proliferate whilst making billions through unsolicited advertising but that's a rant for a different place than this.

To get back to the point, if any one is reading this having listened to the comp give us your '10 penneth worth' and let's get TALKIN'

PPP