Return to Website

Notices

Please leave notices and messages here, or use it for discussion. For matters of lasting interest, please use the Yahoogroup messageboard instead.

Notices
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Big president, little wife!
East hate nodded: "Yes, I bought it just for you.". Do you like it? "I like it." Hai Xiaotang told the truth, "someone gave me such a big gift, how can I not like it?". I'm just afraid to enjoy it. Hai Xiaotang really wants to vomit! She stared at his face angrily, v...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2022 5:28am
by LeiFang
King's Landing
Thinking of the situation when they met a few days ago, Yue Yu's happy face faded slightly, showing a bit of haze. Then he waved his big sleeve, and several figures appeared in front of him. But it was Yue Zhangshi and Bingqian Ran Li, as well as Teng Xuan on the thi...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2022 5:26am
by LeiFang
sdhengjiahaya.com
A sandwich panel is any structure made of three layers: a low-density core (PIR, mineral wool, XPS), and a thin skin-layer bonded to each side. Sandwich panels are used in applications where a combination of high structural rigidity and low weight is required. The st...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2022 1:20am
by cicoop6
1960's
Hi I am interested in photos and any info on any pupil from 1959-1965 when I was a pupil at the school. Please let me know of anything you think may be of interest. Thanks [:)
Views: 897   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2022 9:50pm
by MR BALDEV S DOKA...
My teachers
Here's a complete list of all my wonderful teachers (sorry if your name is misspelt)... INFANTS: 1B - Mrs Bowry 2R - Mrs Rajah 3J - Miss Jacobs/Miss Tremain (Miss Jacobs became Mrs Green...I went to St Mary's to throw confetti over her! Can't remember which...
Views: 1011   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2020 4:25pm
by J Mitchell
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Espaol Hack Zip
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Espaol Hack Zip > http://nutshellurl.com/42b2r Euro Truck Simulator 2 Espaol Hack Zip b92c5eb40e The Best Mods for Version 1.22 byMister Bird In this guide I'll present you several mods...
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 2:56pm
by marvhil
XCOM Enemy Unknown Patch 3 Incl Slingshot Pack DLC-FLTDOX
XCOM Enemy Unknown Patch 3 Incl Slingshot Pack DLC-FLTDOX > http://urlin.us/1h41f XCOM Enemy Unknown Patch 3 Incl Slingshot Pack DLC-FLTDOX b92c5eb40e Rosetta%20stone%20uptobox Pumping Iron II-The Women -Sid...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 11:00pm
by vollatys
Marvel Avengers Alliance Hack No Survey
Marvel Avengers Alliance Hack No Survey > http://urlin.us/0fnnb Marvel Avengers Alliance Hack No Survey 97ffa81d91 -->. 13 juliFREE Marvel Avengers Alliance Cheat Hack Tool- NO SURVEYDownload link: Download...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:16am
by fonzefryd
h
hbox
The conspiracy
The banks and the royal blood families are the real power behind the governments. They are pushing satan´s agenda to rule the world, and they are doing it since the Roman Empire. They have created the illusion we see on the news, they have created international...
Views: 750   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 2:31pm
by hbox
Summer fete 2004 June 12th
It's Grange Park's Summer Fete this Saturday afternoon, June 12th! (Think it's probably on from about 1-4 pm.)
Views: 921   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2004 5:31pm
by Webmaster
HillingdonChat.com
There's a great new website to discuss issues in Hillingdon, called HillingdonChat.com ... which traces its origins back to the success of this website! Have a look.
Views: 985   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2003 1:43am
by Webmaster
Re: Air Raids & Shelters.
Grange Park School Air Raid Shelters. I must have spent half my school days down those shelters in the early 1940's. Damp & Dark. No Lights. Teachers at each end and because it was dark it was always Spelling Bees. If it was a long Air Raid there would be Orange Juic...
Views: 940   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2002 4:21pm
by Harold Tokins
Yahoo playing up (Tuesday)
Sorry to anyne who's posted any messages today - Yahoogroups seems to be on the blink again. Experience tells us that all these messages will eventually appear, and will probably confuse us all when they do, because we'll have forgotten what they were about!
Views: 1116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2002 3:46pm
by Webmaster
Everyting working fine now
All sections of the site are working. PLEASE MAKE USE OF THEM!!!!
Views: 924   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2002 3:54pm
by Webmaster
Yahoo not working - AGAIN!
Sorry folks...messages posted onto the memories board aren't getting through at the moment (Monday evening). Hopefully, by the time you read this, they'll have fixed it - and hopefully, none of the messages will have been lost!
Views: 1038   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2002 6:39pm
by Webmaster
Anyone Fancy a Chat
Hi To All ex Grange Park Pupils,if anyone fancies a chat try logging into the chatroom over the weekend
Views: 916   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2002 5:21pm
by Russell Holder
New photo!
You can now see the 5 year-old Phil Edwards, his family and his living room in the Your Photos (2) album .. expect more goodies from Phil as his scanner is now up and running.
Views: 995   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2002 10:55pm
by Webmaster
Photo album update
If you missed the pictures I sent to the Yahoogroup just before it went down, they're in the Latest Additions album now. Gary Hartwell has also completed uploading the 1965 Class Magazine to the Class Magazine album.
Views: 1027   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2002 12:52pm
by Webmaster
Exciting stuff on the way!
The Essoldo programme is on its way to me. It sounds good. Apparently contains lots of ads for local shops! Also, I have photocopies of the complete 1985 Grange Park Golden Jubilee programme still to scan in and upload and that too contains ads for local shops. Do an...
Views: 1001   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2002 12:22pm
by Webmaster
Memories boards down
The Memories boards are due to be down for maintenance Saturday from 5am till Sunday afternoon. Feel free to post your thoughts here instead. Just press "New article".
Views: 878   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2002 7:00pm
by Webmaster
Re: Mr Clapham
Hallo David. We were part of an exclusive group that went on to Mellow Lane. I remember Mr Clapham was telling us a story about confronting a tiger in India - but we never got to the end of the tale. I remember you, Moira Wilkie, Alan Hagreen, Diane Green, Danny O'...
Views: 947   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2002 4:02pm
by John Bartovsky
Mr Clapham
I left Grange Park in July 1958. My form teacher for 3 of my 4 years in the junior school was Mr Clapham. Does anyone know what happened to him? Also anyone who was in form 2A, 3A or 4A during this period, or knows of anyone who was, I would be pleased receive any...
Views: 947   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2002 11:11am
by David Culcheth
UNDERSTANDING THIS WEBSITE
Welcome if you're visiting for the first time. You may find this site confusing..if so, I hope this helps. GUEST BOOK: Please sign the guest book if you haven't already. MEMORIES: This is the most active part of the site. It is simply a message board that any...
Views: 873   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2002 4:46pm
by Ex-Files Webmast...
PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!
There are far more visitors to this site than messages in the Guest Book. How can this be? If you visit, please leave a little note: others who knew you who see it will be so excited! If for any reason you don't want to leave an email address, it would still be nice...
Views: 927   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2002 8:23am
by Ex-Files Webmast...
Message board
For the main message board, click on "Memories". You can use it for anything and email pictures onto it, using the address grangepark@yahoogroups.com You can post messages using that address, or if you are a member of Yahoogroups, you can click on the "Post" link...
Views: 1054   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2002 8:14am
by Ex-Files Webmast...
Internet problems
Sections of the internet are experiencing problems this morning. You may find the PHOTO ALBUMS and MEMORIES BOARD (Yahoogroup) are unavailable (it would have to be the best two bits wouldn't it!!). Very sorry about this, but there's nothing we can do. the problems ar...
Views: 982   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2002 3:03am
by Ex-Files Webmast...
70s, 80s, 90s and beyond
If you attended Grange Park in the 70s, 80s, 90s or later, don't worry...this site is for you too!! It's just that we started off with a great deal of material readily available from the very early years, thanks to some very media-savvy individual who must have been...
Views: 1111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2002 7:42am
by Ex-Files Webmast...
Guest books
Please use the main Guest Book button in the button bar on the left (or on the Home Page) when leaving greetings. There are lots of little guest books attached to each of the photo albums. These can be used to comment on particular photos.
Views: 913   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2002 7:26am
by Ex-Files Webmast...
Re: Re: Air Raids & Shelters.
As AEC has cropped up, you may be interested to know that dad (ex-AEC employee) and I run a website for the AEC Society. http://aecsociety.com ...and as Charville School is mentioned, you might be interested in another of my sites, http://charville.com . The other sc...
Views: 787   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 12:51pm
by Ex-Files Webmast...
Re: Air Raids & Shelters.
I stand corrected on the damage to the factories as reported by Jonathan's father Eric. In mitigation it was over 60 years ago! At least my memories of the bombs which fell close to the school is not challenged. I saw this damage for myself. The rest of my piece was...
Views: 867   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 6:09am
by Ernie Bray
Air Raids & Shelters.
Ernest Bray, in his interesting memories of local air-raids and air-raid shelters during WWII, is mistaken in saying that the "Gram" suffered no bomb damage. A lot of lives were lost there when a "Doodlebug" V1 flying-bomb landed between occupied underground shelters...
Views: 904   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2002 4:15pm
by Eric Hayles
Please donīt be shy!
Come on you lot! Donīt be shy. Plenty of people are visiting this site, no doubt hoping to see something new...but relatively few have left any kind of message. Thereīs this noticeboard, the guest book, the Yahoo message board...so many ways you can leave something b...
Views: 892   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2002 5:04am
by Josh Hayles
WELCOME
For permanent mesages, please use the "Yahoogroup" message board. You can either send an email to grangepark@yahoogroups.com or - if you are a member of Yahoo - use the "Post" link on the Group. Messages in this forum will eventually disappear, whereas the Yahoogrou...
Views: 898   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 12:33pm
by Ex-Files Webmast...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet