Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Words of Jesus 9-5-18
John 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Water Turned to Wine 2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Je...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 7:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 9-5-18
Proverbs 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Peril of Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, 2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 7:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 9-5-18
Psalm 98 New King James Version (NKJV) A Song of Praise to the Lord for His Salvation and Judgment A Psalm. 98 Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory. 2 The Lord has made kn...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 7:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-5-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 9-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings thi...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 5:38pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-4-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives GOD’S BAD RAP (Part 1) John 14:7-9 (NKJV) “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 12:11pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 9-4-18
Philippians 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Be Anxious for Nothing; Think These Thoughts 4 Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved. Be United, Joyful, and in Prayer 2 I implore Euodia and I implore Syn...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 3:37pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 9-4-18
Ezekiel 25-27 New King James Version (NKJV) Proclamation Against Ammon 25 The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them. 3 Say to the Ammonites, ‘Hear the word of the Lord God! Thu...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 3:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 9-4-18
John 1 New King James Version (NKJV) The Eternal Word 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Hi...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 3:35pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 9-4-18
Proverbs 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Security in Wisdom 4 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, And give attention to know understanding; 2 For I give you good doctrine: Do not forsake my law. 3 When I was my father’s son, Tender and the on...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 3:34pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 9-4-18
Psalm 97 New King James Version (NKJV) A Song of Praise to the Sovereign Lord 97 The Lord reigns; Let the earth rejoice; Let the multitude of isles be glad! 2 Clouds and darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. 3...
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 3:33pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-4-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 9-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 3:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Bible Study Preview for Luke Chapter 19
Preview of the Book of Luke Chapter 19 The Triumphal Entry A. Jesus and Zacchaeus 1. (Luk 19:1-4) Zacchaeus climbs a tree and risks ridicule to see Jesus. Then Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. Now behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus who...
Views: 53   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 12:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Certified Bible Studies 2018: Luke Chapter 20 Part 1
Luke Chapter 20 Luke 20:1 "And it came to pass, [that] on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon [him] with the elders," “One of those days”: Probably Tuesday of...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 12:40pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr. Diana Brevan 9-3-18
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 9-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 12:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-3-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives HEALING ALL… Acts 10:38 (NKJV) …how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who we...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 8:54am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 9-3-18
Philippians 3 New King James Version (NKJV) All for Christ 3 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe. 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! 3 For we ar...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 5:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 9-3-18
Ezekiel 22-24 New King James Version (NKJV) Sins of Jerusalem 22 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Now, son of man, will you judge, will you judge the bloody city? Yes, show her all her abominations! 3 Then say, ‘Thus says the Lord Go...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 5:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 9-3-18
Luke 24 New King James Version (NKJV) He Is Risen 24 Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. 2 But they found the stone rolled away from the...
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 5:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 9-3-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around yo...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 5:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 9-3-18
Psalm 96 New King James Version (NKJV) A Song of Praise to God Coming in Judgment 96 Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. 2 Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. 3 Declare His glo...
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 5:53pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr. Diana Brevan 9-2-18
Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 9-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 3:35pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-3-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 9-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 3:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 9-2-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 9-2-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especia...
Views: 54   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 8:08am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-2-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives BE LOOSED Luke 13:16 (NKJV) So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound—think of itR...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 8:05am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 9-2-18
Philippians 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Unity Through Humility 2 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, 2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love,...
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 6:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 9-2-18
Ezekiel 19-21 New King James Version (NKJV) Israel Degraded 19 “Moreover take up a lamentation for the princes of Israel, 2 and say: ‘What is your mother? A lioness: She lay down among the lions; Among the young lions she nourished her cubs. 3 She...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 6:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 9-2-18
Luke 23 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Handed Over to Pontius Pilate 23 Then the whole multitude of them arose and led Him to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse Him, saying, “We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to pay taxes to Cae...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 6:22pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 9-2-18
Proverbs 2 New King James Version (NKJV) The Value of Wisdom 2 My son, if you receive my words, And treasure my commands within you, 2 So that you incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding; 3 Yes, if you cry out for discernment, And lif...
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 6:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 9-2-18
Psalm 95 New King James Version (NKJV) A Call to Worship and Obedience 95 Oh come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. 3 Fo...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 6:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Letter from Dr. Diana Brevan 9-2-18
From the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 9-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives God's Answer Concerning Financial Trouble III John 1:2 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 5:39pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-2-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 9-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 5:38pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-1-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 9-1-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives THE PAIN Psalms 30:5 (NKJV) For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy co...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 9:46am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 9-1-18
Luke 22 New King James Version (NKJV) The Plot to Kill Jesus 22 Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover. 2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people. 3 Then Satan entered Judas,...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 9:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearl of Wisdom-Proverbs 9-1-18
Proverbs 1 New King James Version (NKJV) The Beginning of Knowledge 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel: 2 To know wisdom and instruction, To perceive the words of understanding, 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, Justice, judgmen...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 9:12pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 9-1-18
Psalm 94 New King James Version (NKJV) God the Refuge of the Righteous 94 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs— O God, to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth! 2 Rise up, O Judge of the earth; Render punishment to the proud. 3 Lord, how long will the wic...
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 9:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 9-1-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 9-1-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 7:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-31-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-31-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives HEALING BELONGS TO US Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV) And these signs will follow those who believe... 18....they will lay hands on the...
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 6:45pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-31-18
Ezekiel 16-18 New King James Version (NKJV) God’s Love for Jerusalem 16 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God to Jerusalem: “Your birth...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2018 7:16pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-31-18
Luke 21 New King James Version (NKJV) The Widow’s Two Mites 21 And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, 2 and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. 3 So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor wid...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2018 7:15pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-31-18
Proverbs 31 New King James Version (NKJV) The Words of King Lemuel’s Mother 31 The words of King Lemuel, the utterance which his mother taught him: 2 What, my son? And what, son of my womb? And what, son of my vows? 3 Do not give your strength to...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2018 7:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-31-18
Psalm 93 New King James Version (NKJV) The Eternal Reign of the Lord 93 The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The Lord is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved. 2 Your throne is es...
Last Post: Aug 30, 2018 7:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-31-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-31-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this t...
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2018 7:53am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-30-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-30-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives GOD WANTS US TO DANCE Psalms 30:11 (NKJV) You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth an...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2018 7:52am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 8-30-18
Philippians 1 New King James Version (NKJV) Greeting 1 Paul and Timothy, bondservants of Jesus Christ, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Chr...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 6:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 8-30-18
Ezekiel 13-15 New King James Version (NKJV) Woe to Foolish Prophets 13 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy out of their own heart, ‘Hear the...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 5:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 8-30-18
Luke 20 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus’ Authority Questioned 20 Now it happened on one of those days, as He taught the people in the temple and preached the gospel, that the chief priests and the scribes, together with the elders, confronted Him 2 and...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 5:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 8-30-18
Proverbs 30 New King James Version (NKJV) The Wisdom of Agur 30 The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, his utterance. This man declared to Ithiel—to Ithiel and Ucal: 2 Surely I am more stupid than any man, And do not have the understanding of a man. 3...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 5:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 8-30-18
Psalm 92 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise to the Lord for His Love and Faithfulness A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath day. 92 It is good to give thanks to the Lord, And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; 2 To declare Your lovingkindness in the mor...
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 5:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 8-30-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 8-30-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings th...
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 5:33pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service 8-29-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service 8-29-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially ou...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2018 4:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet