Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Posts for October/November/December 2012

Just lost a post which is well because I opened my feelings about this Election and Libya. A lot of good being a Pisces but the down is feeling all the crap that is going on. If these guys are caught lying it should cost them millions plus community service and not the floff stuff.

I haven't read the posts but will when I'm not such a negation
It was good to see Elfina made is through Sandy okay. Boy that was bad un.

Everyone stay well and ENJOY AND PLEASE VOTE.

LIGHT, LOVE AND PEACE; Kermit and B2

Liz, I don't know if you have the chance to view the message board at all, but popping this in here just in case.

I received an email from who I thought was you this morning but it had "No Subject" in the subject line. Despite knowing that you always put a subject line in, I clicked on it and it was a link somewhere. Of course I didn't follow the link, but just to let you know your account appears to have been compromised.

I do hope you're enjoying your vacation and that you're getting caught up on some much needed rest as well.

Elfina, I'm so thankful you made it safely through Sandy, and that your Birthday weekend was so enjoyable, you deserve it!

Kermit buddy, it's great to see you pop in. I understand about the current state of affairs causing sadness, and can relate to the Pisces thing, having a Moon in Pisces myself, but I'm very glad you popped in for a brief post as we were quite worried about you. Sending ((hugs)) your way, and hoping things are easier for you soon.

Ed did not have his procedure as the clinic called and rescheduled, so now we are looking at the middle of December instead, can you believe?! I'm so worried about this delay in beginning chemo, as his skin color really is not looking good at all. If I can ask that you all please continue to hold Ed in your thoughts, particularly his liver, that things will stabilize until they finally get him into chemotherapy treatment.

May not be posting as regular in the days to come as I must admit, am a bit down myself with all of this and don't want my foul mood to muddy the waters here.

'Til next time.

Love,
Diana

Hello dear friends

I have just managed to get a quick Internet connection as where we have been has had no signal. We are enroute now to our friends for their daughter's wedding this weekend and I will be able to start the netbook and pop a better post than this with the iPad as I can't type properly on I though it is useful to just look at emails.

Have read everyone's news and I realised there was a problem with email Diana as I saw it myself as well. I am not sure what to do about that right now but will look into it over the weekend. Have to go now but will definitely be back in a couple of dayss.

Love to all

Mermaid xxx

I thought I should post quickly after reading Diana's post.

My anti-virus said there was the Trogen Horse with Mermaid's message.

Will be back after lunch.

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and B2

Hi guys.

Well I refuse to listen to news so now I'm feeling much better. That stuff gets to me so much so I had a big disagree with my brother-well all is better is all I'll say about that.

Diana, I'm sorry to hear about Ed's appointment being being pushed back. No fun these days trying to stay healthy. I stopped in at your site. I loved it; I would love talk to experience it. I used to do Tarot and Astrology too but I doubt as well as you do. It is a fascinating site. Enjoy your new home. Say, y'all ready for the cold front, brrr, going to 32 tonight. CAN'T TAKE THE COLD ANY MORE.
I have another friend who's lady friend is experiencing Cancer of the ovaries; she is going into hospice soon. I have a CD of a group called TAKE 6 and am trying to get copies of it and I would love to share one with you. It also has three cuts with Ray Brown, the bass man. My brother gave it to me and they are just recovering from Sandy. They lost power. I hurt my friend as he was so negative when he told me and me being in the state I was was not a good time, I GOOFED. I am hoping to get copies soon as I gave it a friend here, so hopefully I can get it to Steve and his friend Marcia. As you know PRAYERS WORK so asking the retreat to send prayers for him and Marcia.
Ed is in my Prayers and THOUGHTS. GOD BLESS YA FRIEND {{{HUGS}}}

Elfina, Good to hear you made it through Sandy well. Ah, our buddy Scooter, gees, can't they slow down the aging process for us. HAPPY BELATED BIRTH DAY DEAR FRIEND AND TO PAT ALSO. I suppose you are in Florida now enjoy the warm weather. TAKE CARE {{{HUGS}}}

Mermaid, g'day mate. Enjoying it down under? Whew, what a long ride to get there and more with the emergence, wow my butt hurts thinking about it. Boy, musta hurt big time having to leave your buddy. I'm coming to the conclusion the our four legged friends doing things just to get their way with us. HEHEHE Be sure you get your rest. I knew there was something wrong with that message that was supposed to be sent by you. I sent e mails to you about the trogen message I got but when the message back no words from you. HEHEHE ya gotta get those thumbs working well with that Ipad. ENJOY MY FRIEND AND TAKE CARE! MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR YOUR BUDDY. {{{HUGS}}}

This is a close nit friendly site and I ask forgiveness for being away so long; my friends, you would not have liked too much if I posted.

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and B2 {{{HUGS}}} Hey B2 here. I'm laughing at my BUDDY here. He went to See ST.Pete but they won't let him in, they said too much of a pain and stuborn so he can't get in. Even the Devil has no good words for him, BOY IS HE P ...ED Geez, he'a stumping around here like a mad man-laughing my BUNDS OFF WELL DEAR FRIENDS, LOADS O PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR ALL OUR BUDDIES AND MY SPECIAL {{{PAWSEY HUGS AND SPECIAL LICKY LICKS}}}

((((DIANA))))(((((KERMIT)))) here are two big hugs for you both. Wishing you happier days. Diana sorry to hear about Ed not getting his treatments in a timely manner. Praying he is seen soon and that they can help him heal.

Kermit, you better say around here with us for a long time. B2 needs you and we need your friendship and caring ways.

Pat, Scooter and I arrived at our Florida home yesterday. Both flights were wonderfully smooth and Scooter was a good boy he only barked a little once.
My home here was in great shape. We have been blessed with some wonderful neighbors. Donn has pressure washed the whole house outside and cleaned the Laini and has weeded and cut back all the plants, he is a blessing. Dick next door came to pick us up at the airport so no need for a taxi. I am so thankful for this beautiful home and neighborhood. I've got lots of unpacking and shopping to do today but being busy in the sunshine is so much better then the cold chilly north.

Mermaid, I hope the wedding is/was fun. Enjoy your holiday and beautiful Australia. When will you be home?

Well I better get cracking as there is lots of stuff to do today...bye for now.

Just a short post to let all know this from Liz (supposedly). My anti-virus say a malicious URL site.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS ADDRESS: http://smsfloansonline.com.au/castlediet/51paulgreen/

NOT AT ALL GOOD STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

LOVE Y'ALL ENJOY

LIGHT, LOVE AND PEACE; Kermit and friends + B2

Hello dear friends

Re kermit,s post would just reiterate that if you see an email from me without a subject heading and any message from me then please just delete it straight away without opening. Am still using iPad here but will recharge netbook today and write up a proper post as we will be here for a few days to rest up after all the wedding celebrations. It all went very well.

Til later much love always

Mermaid xxx

Hi all. Long time no see and it seems appropriate that I should return with Merc Rx. Hope y'all surviving as best as possible. Whoa! Whatta tuff year! However, one of bugbears - and yes I am not good at forums etc - is FB.
I am so overwhelmed at the sheer junk of other peoples timelines (and I don't even know them), I made the drastic desicion to virtually throw out everything and customise my friends.

Now you know I am not good at this, but bear with me, I want you keep you all, but not my seconds cousins aunty's schoolmate. So I have not unfriended or barred any of you, it is just people that I have no idea who they are.

Give me a holler if I have made a mistake. I will get it right eventually. Anyway, y'all know my e mail. So if you look for Hathor Won on FB and you find a purple cow, you have found me. On the other hand there are 2 Hathor Wons both with purple cows. Aah! choose the one with the earth angel symbol.

Frantic these days with little Emily. Came from the groomers with a cruciate ligament torn. The operation means it will be a very lean Xmas. She hobbles along when she is tired and I carry her then. She follows me everywhere.

Love and good wishes to all

Time sure is flying quickly by. We had a great Thanksgiving with me cooking for the neighbors. I've started putting up Christmas decorations and wrote all the cards today. Will put them in the mail on the 1st. We are enjoying beautiful weather so far which is really nice. My son is coming down for Christmas which makes me happy.
Wishing you a safe trip home Liz, let us know when you are back. Waving to the room. Gotta run as Pat is waiting for his supper.

1 2 3 4 5