Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Happy New Year

And so another year ends tonight. In reality it's just another day following this one. Pat and I are going out to a local restaurant where friends of ours are the DJ's tonight. We will have a nice dinner and dance the New Year in. I hope to be home in bed by 1:00. Praying 2013 is a good one for each of us. Wishing you all a Happy New Year, may the year ahead hold better health, greater wealth and family happiness.

Re: Christmas Thoughts

Thanks MM for the lovely new site. A real pleasure.

Sure has been a tuff year with far too many challenges. BUT WE ARE HERE!

Still nursing old Swayo, though I thought he would be smoke and ashes now. Yet ... thank you to All the Powers .. the boy has rallied, picked up strength, and will live to bite another day.

I know I can't always get round, but that doesn't mean you are not my thoughts, MM, Diana, Elfina, Morganna, Haggar. The invisible link still holds us together, as it always did. Always will

2013 HAS to be better. And all of its best I wish for you. Love you all XX

Re: Happy New Year

Hello dear friends {Smile}

I am so sorry that I have not been posting - have been up to everything with colds, getting the copy and dates sorted for the 2013 season for Orwell Lady, and finally getting the esoteric astrology pages put up on my mermaid site.

I have made a promise to myself to write up some more and get posted if not tonight then tomorrow for sure. I have to go feed dogs and see how Paul is doing as he had to have a tooth extracted today - way to end the old year but better than the toothache he has had for the past three days!

In the meantime here is a little something for us as we welcome in the New Year [smile}

Happy 2013

much love always

mermaid...xxx

1 2 3 4 5