Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Posts for October/November/December 2012

Hello dear friends

Am sitting here in Singapore airport having just arrived in from Sydney. We have to wait for three hours for the London flight so am taking advantage of the free wi fi to check emails. We have had a brilliant holiday and just another twelve hour flight ahead of us. We will take off at 10 past 1 in the morning local time, fly for 12 and a half hours and have a serious time change (S at the moment it is onl three hours etween Singapore and Sydney so it is currently 1am on Sydney time . I think it is going to be a very long Thursday as we won't land n London Until 7.20 Friday morning with an 11 hour time difference between uk and sydney. I think at the moment it is lunchtime Thursday in uk so brain is getting a tad scrambled at the moment :)

Paul has gone shopping for tobacco and then will be disappearing for another smoke as he gets a tad tetchy without his nicotine:) fortunately there are smoking areas here thank heavens so he needn't get too tetchy!

I am sorry that I haven't been able to post much as it has been fairly frenetic with all the travelling around NSW and we did have a lovely long weekend sailing last weekend as well. Nice I have popped this post in then am going to update my holiday diary as I have another three hours to sit here! Perhaps I can update it to a web page if I can get the document off the iPad on e we are home.

I hope all are well and am looking forward to having a catch up with everyone and getting back into some kind of routine again.

Will pop another post in once we are home - til then

Much love always

Mermaid xxx

Ps please excuse typos and predictive text:)

Hello dear friends {smile}

Just a line to say that we are home now although fairly shattered after a very long journey homewards. Hope to be feeling up to writing more in a day or so once I have caught up at home with stuff and then will have a chance to go through posts here. Til later

much love always

mermaid...xxx

So very glad you are home safe and sound. Traveling that distance is so tiring. I had a fun day shopping and out to lunch with 2 friends today. This morning I set up my Christmas village and snowbaby display. It was fun to do, Pat put up part of the outside display so we are halfway done with the decorations. We will probably wait a little to put of the tree. I think I'll take a little movie of it all when I finish and put it in here. Not much other news almost supper time so I'll close for now. ***
Looking forward to reading about your wonderful trip Liz.

Hi Diana, et al

Yes I posted a few days ago (I think ....?). But I am puzzled that Maggy has stayed so quiet. I sent a card for her November birthday, but it has not been opened. Perhaps she is on holiday or has technical problems.

Too true, Liz, there have been far too many "here and now's" this year as we rush to tidy up loose strings before a new start. Sure has been a roller-coaster ride through 2012, though there seemed to be more downhills that uphills, and will not be sorry to see the end of it.

I'm off to attend another "here and now". Keith's not well. Can only get to Dr. tomorrow. Sending greetings to all XX Hathor

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Just popping in this morning to say that I have been catching up with things at home, getting the christmas trees sorted out and decorated, still have cards to write though and in the middle of it all have finally made a start on getting some of my web site reuploaded as BT have now removed all the pages!

This morning I have just rewritten the main page of my home page (www.mermaid-uk.com) and that now has a direct link to here on there as the Forums page was hosted on the BT site and is now down of course. I have also made a start on redoing the esoteric astrology site pages and will keep adding to them. There is a message on my own home page now from me which should explain what I am doing with the site. I have also linked the Earth Medicine times onto my home page so there is a little bit of Earth medicine on it! {smile}

Will write more over the weekend but I came across a page this morning hosted on the mermaid.com site and thought I would share the url here as they bring back lovely memories of the pups in sunnier days though they are also poignant but I have enjoyed looking a them this morning and they made me smile. {Smile}

http://www.mermaid-uk.com/puppy_page.htm

I do hope that all are well and am leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all} who may enter and sending out {{healing energies}}} to those who may need them.

with love always

mermaid

Hi Friends,

I know I've been remiss about posting. I LOVE YOU ALL-B2 TOO.

I need to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR.

THE NEXT WHILES I MAY BE OFF LINE SO ALL HAVE

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Stopping in to wish you a very Blessed and Happy Christmas. Kermit, I hope all is well with you. Liz, I know your life has been in the fast track for awhile. Wishing you a more relaxed and calm winter so that you can regain your energies. Diana I know this year has been hard or you and Ed. Wishing you both healthier times in the days ahead and good luck with your wand business. Pat has been having a bit of trouble with his Kidneys again so we have started with a new doctor here in Florida. Another cat scan on Friday, I'm praying for good news. He has finally got a hearing aid and it is making my world a lot easier. John has arrived to spend Christmas with us which makes us both happy. We are having 2 couples in for Christmas Eve supper tonight and will go to one of their homes tomorrow for dinner. It is nice to have old friends nearby at this time of year.
I promise to stop by more often after the first of the year when life slows down to a dull roar. In the meantime... Wishing all who enter a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Christmas Thoughts

Hello dear friends

I am nearly there with Christmas preparations - very late this year as we have both also been rather unwell due to adverse reactions to our flu injections.

I have to pop into town to pick up a couple of things but in the meantime also wanted to leave this little ~something~ here for you {{all}} on Christmas Eve {Smile} Just click on the link .....

Happy Christmas

Will be back soon to respond to posts... til then

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Christmas Thoughts

Hello dear friends [smile}

We have the children and grandchildren arriving shortly for a Boxing Day lunch but thought I would pop the following in that dear Maggy/Haggar left on my facebook page so that it is a little update from her...

""Automatically turned to your site--nothing ! Then googled you,and remembered facebook-and here you are !

Unfortunately my energy level- is rock bottom-back is horrible and memory going. But i toddle on with me walking stick ! I hope all is well with the family,but worried about the awful weather you are having-the floods are so bad.

Take care my dear friend,you are so often in my thoughts.
ps- these days there is no time for even reading the paper

love Margaret/haggar
"

I will email her the address for here though also if anyone goes to my homepage www.mermaid-uk.com and clicks on the Forums link it will bring there here as well.

Til later... hope everyone is having a peaceful Christmas holiday time.

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Christmas Thoughts

Hello to all,

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, surrounded by those nearest and dearest to your heart.

Kermit, hoping that all is well for you, though it was good to see a post by you.

Elfina, I was happy to read that your son was going to be joining you and Pat for the holiday, but was sorry to see that Pat's kidneys are kicking up again. Sending healing thoughts out his way and hoping all will turn out well for him.

Liz, per usual you are up to your armpits, just hoping you don't overtax yourself to much, and whacking out some boosting energies to help you along. Thank you for posting Maggy's email for us so we know how she's doing.

Hathor, thank you for stopping in and updating us. Hoping all is going better for you.

We had a peaceful Christmas, with just the two of us, but it was nice. As we've had turkey and ham recently, and a friend sent us a gift card to a nearby grocer, we decided to cook a nice beef roast with roasted carrots and potatoes for dinner. I flavored it first with a variety of spices and some garlic slivers inserted into slits in the meat then slow cooked it all day, so it came out very tender and juicy and made some wonderful gravy. Other than that, we didn't do too much, but we prepared (and cleaned up)the meal together, so that was our Christmas present to each other, which we enjoyed {smile}

Mom had a peaceful Christmas as well with just her and Donny. He made prime rib which is one of Mom's favorites, so I was glad to see she had a good meal. This has been a hard Christmas on her as she was thinking about Dad (as were we), but she sounded in better spirits by the time we spoke with her yesterday.

Time marches on and here we are nearly into the New Year.

Hoping you all are well and enveloped in love.
Diana

1 2 3 4 5