Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Dearest Mermaid

I almost forgot how to post pictures in here. Liz I hope you have a great birthday.

wishing Sarah, Robynne and Kermit happy Pisces birthdays too.

Re: Happy Birthday Dearest Mermaid

Happy Birthday dear Liz.

I can't do a graphic as I've only a knook tablet with no art program since my laptop took a nose dive, but the wish for you to have the Happiest of Solar Returns remains nonetheless {smile}.

Love to you always dearest soul sister {{{hugs}}}

Re: Happy Birthday Dearest Mermaid

thank you so much {{Robynne, Elfina and Diana}}} for your kind messages.

Life has been even more stressful than usual these past few weeks hence my not posting here.

{{Robynne}} I hope you have a brilliant day tomorrow. I will leave another birthday wish then all being well {Smile}

Will be back soon.. til then

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: New to Mermaid

Mermaid,

Trying to unsubscribe to receiving messages.
I follow instructions and doesn't happen.
Your assistance respectfully requested.

Rayone

Namaste

Re: New to Mermaid

Rayonne

I don't know how to unsubscribe as it must be a Bravenet thing. Perhaps you could contact Bravenet direct and just quote the message board address?

kind regards

mermaid..xx

Re: Happy Birthday Dear {{Robynne}}

Just splashing through to leave a {{{Happy birthday hug}} to you dear {{Robynne}}}

I hope that you have a lovely day and a brilliant new solar year {{more hugs}}}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Happy Birthday Robynne & Sarah

I'm sorry I wasn't in to wish both you a Happy Birthday on your special days,.but I do.wish.you both a most wonderful and happy new Solar Year!

Love,
Diana

Re: Happy Birthday dear {{kermit}}}

Just popping in to wish you a very Happy Birthday dear {{{kermit}}} I hope that you have a lovely day and that your Solar New Year brings you all you could wish for.

much love always

mermaid...xxx

~splashing through~

Good morning dear friends {smile}

It is a while since I did a catch up here although in some ways a catch up is not really necessary as we are all busy in our own nows and dealing with our own challenges in life – mainly physical ones for most of us, so not a lot has been happening here in the board.
I guess too that Facebook has taken over to a certain degree although I don’t write much in there either.

Today the sun is shining and the spring flowers have made a good start with drifts of snowdrops, winter aconites and now the crocuses are all popping out everywhere which is helping to life the spirits though – at long last! {Smile} We went into the marina on Saturday to a coffee morning/talk which was interesting even though paul had got the time wrong and we thought it started at 1030 when in fact it must have either been 30 or 10! We then went to look at Spirit who is still out of the water as her generator has been taken out and is away for repair/rebuild. I went to get out of the car and my foot got tangled in my handbag shoulder strap so much so that I ended up falling out onto the gravel! So now I have some lovely black bruises around my hip and left side though am very grateful to the Universe that I didn’t break any bones! So am hobbling around at the moment which made me think of you dear,,

{{elfina}}} I saw last night on your FB page that you have been posting updates and are going through your physio now. I do hope that your knee continues to heal and that Pat is also healing well. I guess at our age more things can go wrong but at least with medicine being more advanced that it should help us heal more quickly than it would have done years ago. {smile} I loved the graphic that you did for my birthday – it was beautiful thank you! {{hugs}} I didn’t do anything on the actual day as I came down with a humdinger of a cold which ended up sending me to bed. It is on the mend at last though thank goodness. At least taking the dogs out walking did help to clear my head! {smile} I now have your Saturn transits I think for this year with Saturn squaring both natal Saturn and my Sun so it will be interesting to see how 2015 pans out for me. I haven’t felt myself for months now and if I don’t feel right then I don’t write! Perhaps I can get more structured this year. We are trying to hand over more to the children with the business now although it has been six months of hard work and stress not only for me but also for Paul so something is going to have to give for sure. Mind you I always say all things do pass and this will too so one has to stay optimistic even if sometimes it is challenging to do so. {smile}

{{Robynne}}} Thank you for popping in and we enjoyed the Pisces birthday get together. Good to hear that the MS is in remission – we really are all going through stuff aren’t we? I hope that this year will bring us all some respite for sure {smile}

{{Rayonne}} I do apologise for not responding to your post in more detail it was very ill mannered of me but as I have said up there I have not been of a mind to write anything. I thank you for your kind words re my esoteric astrology site and hope to one day to be able to return to my writings there and adding pages. My enforced return to the business world has taken up most of my time these past five or six long years but I am hoping that perhaps this year will see the end of it as my husband and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel to be able to retire. If you are reading here please accept my apologies.

{{Diana}}} I hope that you and Ed are managing well and thank you for your kind birthday message. I guess if your laptop died then your website is the same as mine in being in sleep mode. Perhaps one day you will be able to return to it – I do hope so as it would be a sad loss if you are unable to do so.

{{Kermit}}} I am now getting really concerned for you! I have mislaid your phone number so can’t call. I hope you are ok and just being quiet because of all the horrible things that have been happening in the world. Sending love to you and B2 dear friend.

{{hathor}}} just in case you look in – hope all is well with you and that you are continuing to heal {{hugs}}}

Well it is time to start my morning so I will pop this post in with the hope that all are well in your own ~nows~ as we start a new week and a new month! {smile}

Leaving a {{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and sending out some {{healing energies}} to those who need them.

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Re: ~splashing through~

Greetings to All

As we have the spring Equinox in the northern hemisphere today I wanted to leave some writings on the subject from Steve Nelson, who sadly passed away last year. They were sent to me by his partner and I thought to share them here.

EQUINOX & SPRING NEW MOON: SOWING SEEDS FOR HARMONY & HAPPINESS (2015)

The cycle of the year ebbs and flows like the ocean. The Spring tide comes in and the new Zodiacal year begins. Summer Solstice is the peak of the year wave; Winter Solstice is the trough of this wave. Life energy is most outgoing at the peak of the year cycle, most turned inward at the bottom. Fall and Winter are yin seasons when it is natural to look within. Spring and Summer are yang seasons more apt for acting out. Yin and yang forces of Nature come into magical balance at the Equinoxes. The Moon cycle that follows the Equinox picks up this energy and carries it into life expression. This Spring Equinox (March 20, 6:45pm EDT) and the Spring New Moon following (April 18, 2:57 pm EDT) are times ideal for sowing seeds of harmony and prosperity to come to fruition in the growing season.

A different planet rules each Zodiacal year. Jupiter has been planetary ruler during this year going out (2014). Mars becomes ruling planet at this Equinox and will power Jupiter’s expansion. Some effects of the Mars year are already being felt. The full effect becomes apparent in stages as the Zodiacal year begins. Although on one level Spring begins as the Sun enters Aries, our feeling nature may remain in Piscean end-of-cycle mode until the first New Moon in Aries. The Cherokee honor this Spring New Moon with Sunrise river bathing. Then a New Fire is begun on the ceremonial altar that will be the source of fire throughout the year, a perpetual flame for the tribe. The Cherokee call themselves “people of one fire.” They are one of the seven Iroquois tribes of Native Americans who Edgar Cayce said carry the ancient ritual traditions that are to be restored.

Although this Zodiacal New Year begins with the Sun entering Aries on Friday, March 20, the first lunar cycle following the Spring Equinox is almost a month away at the Aries New Moon April 18. Our current Jupiter-ruled Zodiacal year will linger, adding enlightenment and further expansion to fuel the Mars-ruled Zodiacal year that fully begins with the Aries New Moon.

A MARS YEAR “Taking action to set things right” is a Mars year keynote. Individuals and groups will be working this year to correct social injustices brought to light. Any problems we see won’t be solved by focusing too directly on them. It is time to give attention to the qualities and energies that improve our lives which makes our world better. This is a pivotal time in an important year, a creative seed time for planting good psychic seeds beginning with the Spring Equinox and continuing through the Spring tide. Creation begins at the level of thought. Thoughts seeded and cultivated now will have influence throughout the year. What is planted in the “inner garden” will flower later through the year and in years to come.

A technique for creative thought forming is to repeat a prayer mantra over and over in the mind. It may even be put to music. This mantra can be visualized as a circle with the words moving clockwise. As the recitation continues, a spiral vortex is created that calls down and brings up the principle being invoked. So for example, one might think the words: “Peace is all there is, all there is is peace” or “Peace on Earth, good will toward all.” Peace will be invoked while one of these mantras is sounded.

Invoking harmony can bring up that which is not harmonious. As this process continues, obstructing patterns of belief are cleared and peace grows within. At the core of our being is “the peace which passeth understanding.” When this is realized then one becomes a channel for peace in the world.

SPRING EQUINOX is the first of the 8 Fire Festivals in the year. Fire is key for energy clearing. Warfare erupts when the way of sacred fire is neglected; the more candles are lit, the more sacred fires burn, the fewer the fires of war. Fire has a dual purpose: it purges and transforms outmoded patterns, then empowers the purity that remains. Fire gazing with yoga “breath of fire” clears negative thought patterns. What comes to mind while fire gazing is transformed. In the Cherokee tradition, every fire is a piece of the Sun. This is essentially true from a purely scientific view. Plants gather carbon atoms from the air, join them and bend them into hexagonal carbon rings that absorb and hold light energy from the Sun, the miracle of photosynthesis. The solar energy stored in these carbon rings is released in the form of heat and light when wood burns. Our bodies are heated by calories from the food we eat. All our food calories originate in the Sun - we are solar powered! And in the words of Oprah Winfrey, “The miracle of your existence calls for celebration every day." ~ Excerpted from The Writings of Steve Nelson

I wish everyone a blessed New astrological year...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

1 2 3 4 5 6