Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Encouragement from Psalms 1/12/19
Psalm 12 King James Version (KJV) 12 Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. 2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak. 3 The Lord shall cu...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 11:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/12/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-12-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this t...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 10:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 1/11/19
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 1-11-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 4:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/11/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-11-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, God has a plan in mind...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019 10:14am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 1/11/19
Matthew 9 King James Version (KJV) 9 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. 2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 10:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/11/19
Joshua 21-22 King James Version (KJV) 21 Then came near the heads of the fathers of the Levites unto Eleazar the priest, and unto Joshua the son of Nun, and unto the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel; 2 And they spake unto them at Shilo...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 10:02pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/11/19
Matthew 11 King James Version (KJV) 11 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his d...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 10:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/11/19
Proverbs 11 King James Version (KJV) 11 A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight. 2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. 3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 10:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/11/19
Psalm 11 King James Version (KJV) 11 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? 2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. 3...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 9:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/10/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-10-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 10:13-16 Proverbs 10:13-16 King James Version (KJV) 13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 9:12pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/11/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-10-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 10:13-16 Proverbs 10:13-16 King James Version (KJV) 13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 8:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/11/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-11-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings thi...
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 6:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/10/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-10-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Highway of Holiness Ignore your “feelings” and act on His truth. 1 Corinthians 13: 11-13 11 It’s like this...
Last Post: Jan 10, 2019 11:02am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 1/10/19
Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV) 8 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 10:40pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/10/19
Joshua 19-20 King James Version (KJV) 19 And the second lot came forth to Simeon, even for the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families: and their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Judah. 2 And they had in their inherita...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 10:37pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/10/19
Matthew 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are the...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 10:35pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/10/19
Proverbs 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother. 2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death. 3 The Lord will not suffer th...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 10:34pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/10/19
Psalm 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble? 2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined. 3 For the wicked boasteth of his...
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 10:32pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/919
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-9-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 10:9-12 9 He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known. 10 He t...
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 5:53pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/10/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-10-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this t...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 4:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service 1/9/19 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service 1-9-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially o...
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 9:09am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/9/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-9-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, For His Holy Sp...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 8:48am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 1/9/19
Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 5:07pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/9/19
Joshua 17-18 King James Version (KJV) 17 There was also a lot for the tribe of Manasseh; for he was the firstborn of Joseph; to wit, for Machir the firstborn of Manasseh, the father of Gilead: because he was a man of war, therefore he had Gilead and Bashan. 2 The...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 5:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/9/19
Matthew 9 King James Version (KJV) 9 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. 2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good...
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 5:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/9/19
Proverbs 9 King James Version (KJV) 9 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. 3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest...
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 5:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/9/19
Psalm 9 King James Version (KJV) 9 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. 3 When mine enemies are turned back, they s...
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 5:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/9/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-9-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 4:45pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/8/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-8-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 10:1-8 Proverbs 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but...
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 4:32pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/8/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-8-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives What a comfort for those who love Him! 1 Peter 1:17-21 17 And remember that the heavenly Father to whom you pray has no favori...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 9:49am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 1/8/19
Matthew 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Do Good to Please God 6 “Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sou...
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 11:30pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/8/19
Joshua 15-16 New King James Version (NKJV) The Land of Judah 15 So this was the lot of the tribe of the children of Judah according to their families: The border of Edom at the Wilderness of Zin southward was the extreme southern boundary. 2 And their southern...
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 11:29pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/8/19
Matthew 8 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Cleanses a Leper 8 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. 2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” 3 Then J...
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 11:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/8/19
Proverbs 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Excellence of Wisdom 8 Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? 2 She takes her stand on the top of the high hill, Beside the way, where the paths meet. 3 She cries out by the gates, at the entr...
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 11:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/8/19
Psalm 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Glory of the Lord in Creation To the Chief Musician. On the instrument of Gath. A Psalm of David. 8 O Lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens! 2 Out of t...
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 11:26pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/8/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-8-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this t...
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 11:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Introduction to Revelation
Come Join The Book of Revelation Everyone Is Invited For this GPA Certification Bible Studies Dr.Diana Brevan Foundations for the Study of Prophecy (Revelation) In the study of any book of the Bible or any topic of Scripture, a certain amount of ground work is need...
Views: 55   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 10:55am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/7/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-7-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, Be willing to...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2019 10:21am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 1/7/19
Matthew 5 King James Version (KJV) 5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of hea...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 3:04pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/7/19
Joshua 13-14 King James Version (KJV) 13 Now Joshua was old and stricken in years; and the Lord said unto him, Thou art old and stricken in years, and there remaineth yet very much land to be possessed. 2 This is the land that yet remaineth: all the borders of th...
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 3:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/7/19
Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but...
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 3:02pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/7/19
Proverbs 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. 2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. 4 Say unto wi...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 3:01pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/7/19
Psalm 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: 2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver. 3 O Lord my God, If I have done thi...
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 2:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/7/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-7-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 2:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 1/6/19 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 1-6-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word espec...
Views: 50   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 8:49am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/6/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-6-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, I am the one who be...
Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 8:46am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Dr Diana Brevan 1/5/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-5-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 9:13-18 Proverbs 9:13-18 King James Version (KJV) 13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 10:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/6/19
Matthew 6 King James Version (KJV) 6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do...
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 7:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/6/19
Proverbs 6 King James Version (KJV) 6 My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, 2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. 3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thysel...
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 7:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/6/19
Psalm 6 King James Version (KJV) 6 O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. 2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. 3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 7:12pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet