Return to Website

No More Panic Message Board

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN AS I HAVE A NEW FORUM. Please go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forum and add any new messages there. Many thanks

No More Panic Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Love And Death: Between Here And Lost
Love And Death: Between Here And Lost > http://urlin.us/1h36p Love And Death: Between Here And Lost, full version magic the gathering b92c5eb40e 42 Catch Myself Catching Myself Underoath (Disambiguation) 42...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 11:10am
by elbirwhale
s
sd
1000 1mg xanax 600 usd
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids(AAS) Source - Email: sd@hush.com We are a leading company with many years experience in the sales of anabolic/androgenic steroids. We guarantee you the lowest market prices and welcome personal users and suppliers. - No minimum or...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2008 12:40am
by sd
flower deliver spokane
these foliage flower deliver spokane flowers delivery in portland or acid cold distinctive flower deliver in Oakland night the adults gets on make bit to oxalic I myths by a flowers delivery Long Beach California deliver flowers in Chicago Illinois greasy, Clumping a...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2008 10:07pm
by Rebecca
i got it from my mama ringtone
setting as ringtones mp3s from ringtone pc upload ringtones a870 samsung for ringtone t319 samsung mp3 ringtone a make my mp3 env ringtone tamil ringtones movie from ringtone john cincinnati cellphone downloads ringer us ringtone downloads cellular pro 51 ringtone mp...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2007 9:02am
by Lachesnez-Heude
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 6:10am
by Joe
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2004 4:47pm
by The Simpsons
s
Scared
Want feedback........................
, Has anyone used "Valerian Root" to bring themselves down from a panic/anxiety attack? If so how did it work for you? If not does anyone have any suggestions on what might? Mine have been really bad again after like 5 years. I am again terrified! HELP.................
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2003 12:41am
by Nicola
dontpanic wap site
Just to let people know there is a talk through wap site designed to calm and based on cognitive therapy. This wap site is tagtag.com/dontpanic There is also a web site http://dontpanic.mysite.freeserve.com Which has a virtual wap phone link. Good Luc...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2003 8:11am
by Citizen
endgonous depression
during a recent holiday in Spain I , for no apparent reason, became anxios,unable to concentrate, unable to sleep and now off work and in a right state. The doctor has prescribed some sleeping tablets and some anti depessants [venaflaxine] I am very worried that I w...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2003 3:15am
by stuart wright
Panic in the Water
Yesterday was a terrible day, not so much for me, but more so for my best friend who suffers panic attacks in the water.We were on jet ski together wearing life vests. We picked a Friday afternoon (7-11-03 a day ill never forget) to go to Tucker town reservoir in NC,...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2003 6:14am
by Charlie
s
Steph
PA
Hi I am so pleased I have found this website!! I have just had my first panic attack (SAT morn 3.30am 21st June) I had been out for the night with the girls....had lots to drink and also we had been smoking some puff - I have been doing this for years with no sign...
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2003 6:21am
by Steph
j
James
HELP! Panic Attacks in Work Meetings
Hi people I'm new here and have a nasty problem. Once i was feeling unwell at a meeting at work and passed out in front of all my colleagues - very embarrassing - and of course you have the mickey taken out of you for some time after that for it. Since then I g...
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 6:42am
by James
s
Shelly
new and looking for penpals
Hello everyone! I suffer with social phobia, depression and psychotic episodes. I do not work at the moment but am hoping to return to work when better. I take seroxat, respiradol and amisulpride. I like cinema, eating out, T.V., writing my diary, travel, nights...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2003 4:02am
by Shelly
IMPORTANT - message board going soon!!!
Hi all, please go to the main site - www.nomorepanic.co.uk and click on "message board" for information about this board. It is soon moving to a new and improved format. Please register asap and start adding messages on the new forum. Old messages will be copied over...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2003 3:14pm
by nomoerpanic
v
vicki
new here, hello!
Hi everyone, just saying hi, i started having panic attacks in dec 02, 1st one in asda, horrible panicky feelings, breathing all over the place,stomach churning an a urgent need for the toilet,i left the store in tears and cryed all the way home. this pattern has fol...
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2003 2:45pm
by vicki
w
Woody
No Subject
Hello Nic Just syain hello ..long time no speak hope you are good Woody
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2003 2:09pm
by Woody
b
brigid
attacks
hi im new to writing on web pages so here it goes ive had panic attack which are some times quite bad i just stop and what i can only describe as babble it sounds bad i know but its like playing statues i hope ive spelt that right,wrote to nic, a few times yesterday...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2003 7:29am
by brigid
No Subject
Hi there once again. anyone heard of having too high copper levels giving you anxiety and panic attacks? I have these high levels do not know why and concerned as it can contribute to it apparently. how do you stop worrying about one happening as this gives me anoth...
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2003 3:09am
by Anonymous
Can anyone help?
Hi My name is Crystal and I am 25, I am writing this as I don't really know which way to turn - I could do with some advise from someone who actually feels like I do! I started to experience anxiety and panic attacks about 7 yrs ago after my boyfriend disappea...
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2003 3:14pm
by Crystal
HELLO NIC
Hi this is a message for Nic(AkAhellotismeonceagain) from The Salon forum ... been liking your posts , but must warn you I got barred for one day due to posting URLs As I noticed you tend to be on late in the evening some of us have set up an MSN Group/Chat site ....
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2003 4:38pm
by SHY KARYN
No Subject
Everyone on this site talks about panic attacks as if they are not part of the whole person - but something that sneaks up on them from the outside. If you really think about it seriously there are triggers that set you off into the panic realm. Very quick thoughts t...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2003 4:10am
by Anonymous
t
Timmy
My story!!
hi all, this is my first time on this site. Basically ive never known really what i suffer from, but heres my story. A years ago i was a bit of a tearaway, smoking a bit of marijuana and generally being adolescent. I tried ecstasy 6/7 times and had magic mushrooms on...
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2003 8:41am
by Timmy
j
Jenny
cutting down on medication
I am now down to half a tablet of Seroxat, but I have also started HRT and in mornings I feel quite sick. Just wondered if this is due to the Seroxat. If it is I am willing to stick it out if I now it will pass at some stage. Thanks Jennyxxx
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2003 12:22pm
by Jenny
j
Julie
Advise ifposs
I have suffered from severe panic attacks for years had every test doctors are Useless they don’t want to know think I’m stupid. I only get them at night. I will have nodded of then I wake suddenly I then panic Hyperventilate sometimes they get so bad that my w...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2003 6:16am
by Julie
Advice please!
Hi everyone, its amazing to read your stories I really feel for every one of you but I would like to ask for your help. I myself do not suffer from anxiety or panic however my bestest friend in the world does, and i have always stood by her and tried to support her....
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2003 4:50pm
by Melody83
s
sharna
could it get worse?
Just before Christmas, me and my friend was going to a pop concert which we do often. Well my friend was driving and i was just sat in the passenger seat singing away to the stereo, i thought i was quite relaxed, of course i was looking forward to the concert but no...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2003 1:50pm
by sharna
Support Group For You
http://groups.msn.com/PsychHelp This group is a place to discuss and debate Psychological Issues, as well as recieve MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT. Everyone who has a keen interest in Mental Health or Psychology is welcome, including students, lecturers, psychologists,...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2003 6:27am
by Rebbeca
s
stin
your thoghts on me!
i have an anxiety disorder i feel like i'm going to be sick when i'm around people! spcially in places like pubs and any where i can't exit quickly! like queus in shops! my doctor gave me proparonol for a few months which helpped a little but i still didn't go out on...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2003 3:47pm
by stin
t
TRACEY
post trumatic stress
hiya i think my other message has just gone without me putting anything on it! anyway, i was in a car crash about 2 months ago, a car crashed into my side with me and my daughter in it, i suffered some injuries, but ever since then i cannot get into the car without...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 8:42am
by TRACEY
hello
last night i had a huge panic attack..it's not the first time and i know it won't be the last.however, it is the first time my son (now 8) has ever witnessed me going through one. when i am going through one i usually call my best friend or brother. i need to hear so...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 7:36pm
by freaked_out
t
tracy
healing
hi thanks to the replys to healing, i found the 1 session to be good but i still need to try som,e more yet. i don't like the feelings that i got from the session but i surpose it is part of the the treatment. i found it to be a very strong therapy compared to hypnot...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2003 3:12am
by tracy
No Subject
hi there any tips for panic attacks. Also I make myself worse as i keep thinking about them I do not like to go along the street now. Nina x
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2003 3:10am
by Anonymous
What else Can I do for you?
Hi all. Many thanks for all the postings and responses. It is great to see we are all helping each other. I have come to a (sort of) dead-end with the site and where to take it. I need some suggestions as to what is missing, what needs updating and what new to...
Last Post: Feb 12, 2003 3:01pm
by nomorepanic
t
tracy
healing
hi i was wondering if anyone as had healing done. i had healing done about 3weeks ago i found it very relaxing i was truely amazed the heat from her hands was unbelieveable. after the session i felt for about a week very energetic very confident all those good things...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2003 12:31pm
by tracy
No Subject
having a good day,just thought id say hello
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 12:08pm
by Anonymous
k
Kerry
If i can do it so can u!!
I travelled 3 hours to visit a relative who is dying on Saturday, and 3 hours back with NO anxiety, NO panic, i was a bit anxious about the journey, but we even stopped for half an hour for lunch in a cafe on the way back. ( I don't even like going out for lunch in m...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2003 4:15am
by Kerry
panic panic panic
I am freaking out, trying to calm myself looking at this and various other sites, for the past four weeks I have been suffering from panic attacks, they almost seems non stop, and when all seems to be going well, BAM I am freaking out again, I do my breathing and te...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2003 12:57pm
by Doobrie
Celexa
Does anyone have experience with Celexa? Most studies show 20,oe 40mg work best, but I am wondering about 10 mg. /day. I would appreciate any help. K
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2003 7:11am
by Katherine
k
Kerry
!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Hope everyone has a good one, My new year resolution is to be healthier, get fit and happy!! Good luck for 2003 everyone!
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2003 2:43am
by Kerry
Thanx & Happy x-mas! (about drugs)
Sir, I found this site when I was completely surrounded by meaningless commercial sites. Thank you for your help to people. I bless you. I just wanna say that no one should give up using drugs unless it is told to do so by the physicians. Unfortunately I did, th...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2002 5:18am
by Ahremanes
j
Jo
wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy 2003
Hi all - just thought I'd spend a few minutes wishing you a very merry christmas and a brief up date on my life. As some of your are aware I suffer with panic attacks - this was due to the sheer quantity of uni work in my final year (2002). I regrettabley had to take...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2002 8:33am
by Jo
b
bebe
I really need your advice
Hi Everyone, I've just started getting my life back on track again. I'm seem to have got myself into a comfortable and predicatable daily routnie that i'm happy with. However I went out the other night and met a guy ( I've known him for a while) we get on really w...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2002 2:45am
by bebe
b
bebe
insomnia / restless sleep
Hi, As of late my sleep has gradually returned back to normal. However not so long ago I went for three weeks only sleeping for four hours every 3/4 nights if that, as a result of anxiety. It was the worse time in my life because I felt like I was dying and I had...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2002 12:28pm
by bebe
b
bebe
Hi Jo
Hey, Sorry to ehar about you having to leave university for a bit. I, like you will be returning next year. Im determined to get my degree. My personla story is up on under' personal stories' if your intressted. You are so right in taking each day as it comes....
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2002 12:05pm
by bebe
j
Jenny
lost e-mail
I did MY STORY and I have had some really nice e-mails back from it, but there is one that I have lost and I would like to get in touch with her. We seem to have lots in common. She used to work in a Doctors Surgery the same as me, but she was forced to give it up....
Last Post: Nov 22, 2002 1:46am
by Jenny
b
bebe
Hi everyone, im new
Hi, Im so glad i've found this website as its so good to discover your not the only one. I've been diagonised with depression, a mild form of ocd and generalised anxiety disorder. I had to take a year out of uni and come back home. Im currently taking cipramil, wh...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2002 5:53am
by bebe
j
Jenny
SEROXAT.
I am trying to come off Seroxat. I now take half a tablet a day. This last week every day about lunch time I have felt really sick and dizzy. One day walking up to work I was starting to panic (which I haven't done in months) As soon as I got to work I phoned my hus...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2002 11:07am
by Jenny
k
kerry
Or Cipramil / Citalopram
I've been reading up on these drugs, and a lot have bad side effects when you try to come off of them, has anyone had any experience of these drugs, good or bad?
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2002 4:57am
by kerry
k
kerry
Anyone tried Paxil/Paroxetine?
Did it help? I'm meant to be starting a course soon, but i'm feeling absolute dread about it, and can't tell if that's my natural instinct taking over or just my anxiety, as i get this dread about most things! I took Cipromal before, which was ok
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2002 6:45am
by kerry
k
kerry
Re: Re: Re: Re: Symptoms
Thanks, I find it helpful, sometimes it's calming to write it down at the time anyway --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Great idea. I used to make tapes when I was really low. When I play them back now I never realised how down or ill I was. It i...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 3:40am
by kerry
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet