Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/6/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-6-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 6:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/5/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-5-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, I am the one who be...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 8:32am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/5/19
Joshua 9-12 King James Version (KJV) 9 And it came to pass, when all the kings which were on this side Jordan, in the hills, and in the valleys, and in all the coasts of the great sea over against Lebanon, the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzit...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 11:16pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 1/5/19
Matthew 5 King James Version (KJV) 5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 11:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/5/19
Proverbs 5 King James Version (KJV) 5 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: 2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 11:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/5/19
Psalm 5 King James Version (KJV) 5 Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. 2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my p...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 11:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/5/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-5-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 10:51pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/4/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-4-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 9:7-12 7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himse...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 10:41pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/4/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-4-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, Change your thinkin...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2019 9:27am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/4/19
Joshua 7-8 King James Version (KJV) 7 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the Lord was kindled...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 5:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus/Daily NT Reading 1/4/19
Matthew 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 5:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/4/19
Proverbs 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. 2 For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law. 3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother....
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 5:26pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/4/19
Psalm 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. 2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 5:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/4/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-4-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 5:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/3/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-3-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Ptoverbs 9:1-6 Proverbs 9:1-6 King James Version (KJV) 9 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 4:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/3/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-3-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning, I Pray that You have the most Blessed Jesus Filled Day This Day that the Lord has made, He is able to mee...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2019 4:41pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/3/19
Joshua 5-6 King James Version (KJV) 5 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of Jordan from before...
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 9:27am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus/Daily NT Reading 1/3/19
Matthew 3 King James Version (KJV) 3 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of o...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 9:26am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/3/19
Proverbs 3 King James Version (KJV) 3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them u...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 9:24am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/3/19
Psalm 3 King James Version (KJV) 3 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. 2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the...
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 9:23am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/3/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-3-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 9:20am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service 1/2/19 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service 1-2-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially o...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 8:50am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/2/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-2-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in th...
Last Post: Jan 2, 2019 8:47am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 1/1/19
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 1-1-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 8:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/2/19
Joshua 3-4 King James Version (KJV) 3 And Joshua rose early in the morning; and they removed from ****tim, and came to Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they passed over. 2 And it came to pass after three days, that the officer...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 4:47pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus/Daily NT Reading 1/2/19
Matthew 2 King James Version (KJV) 2 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the eas...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 4:46pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/2/19
Proverbs 2 King James Version (KJV) 2 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; 2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; 3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 4:45pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/2/19
Psalm 2 King James Version (KJV) 2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands as...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 4:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/2/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-2-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 4:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1/1/19
Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew 1-1-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Proverbs 8:23-36 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24 When there were no de...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 9:49am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1/1/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 1-1-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57 Just,...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 8:48am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 1/1/19
Joshua 1-2 King James Version (KJV) 1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and...
Last Post: Dec 31, 2018 7:22pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus/Daily NT Reading 1/1/19
Matthew 1 King James Version (KJV) 1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Pha...
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2018 7:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 1/1/19
Proverbs 1 King James Version (KJV) 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give...
Last Post: Dec 31, 2018 7:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 1/1/19
Psalm 1 King James Version (KJV) 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day...
Last Post: Dec 31, 2018 7:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 1/1/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 1-1-19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2018 6:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 12-31-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 12-31-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." Exodus 14:14 I have taken this snippet of scri...
Last Post: Dec 31, 2018 9:22am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 12-31-18
Deuteronomy 34 New King James Version (NKJV) Moses Dies on Mount Nebo 34 Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the Lord showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan, 2 all Naphtali and...
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 9:02am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 12-31-18
John 21 New King James Version (NKJV) Breakfast by the Sea 21 After these things Jesus showed Himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, and in this way He showed Himself: 2 Simon Peter, Thomas called the Twin, Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, the sons o...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 9:02am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 12-31-18
Proverbs 31 New King James Version (NKJV) The Words of King Lemuel’s Mother 31 The words of King Lemuel, the utterance which his mother taught him: 2 What, my son? And what, son of my womb? And what, son of my vows? 3 Do not give your strength to wo...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 9:01am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 12-31-18
Psalm 150 New King James Version (NKJV) Let All Things Praise the Lord 150 Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! 2 Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! 3 Praise...
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 9:00am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 12-31-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 12-31-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 8:58am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 12-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 12-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word espec...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 8:24am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 12-30-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 12-30-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! Psalm 138 1 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises before the gods. 2 I bow b...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2018 8:19am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 12-30-18
Deuteronomy 33 New King James Version (NKJV) Moses’ Final Blessing on Israel 33 Now this is the blessing with which Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said: “The Lord came from Sinai, And dawned on them...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 7:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 12-30-18
John 20 New King James Version (NKJV) The Empty Tomb 20 Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the othe...
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 7:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 12-31-18
Proverbs 30 New King James Version (NKJV) The Wisdom of Agur 30 The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, his utterance. This man declared to Ithiel—to Ithiel and Ucal: 2 Surely I am more stupid than any man, And do not have the understanding of a man. 3 I...
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 7:22pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 12-30-18
Psalm 149 New King James Version (NKJV) Praise to God for His Salvation and Judgment 149 Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, And His praise in the assembly of saints. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; Let the children of Zion be joyful in...
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 7:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 12-30-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 12-30-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings th...
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 9:45am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 12-29-18
Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 12-29-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glob...
Views: 42   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 9:30am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet