Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author
Comment
Re: Greetings on Good Friday. {smile}

Good morning dear friends {smile}

It is a beautiful morning outside with clear blue skies and sunshine although there has been a very heavy frost outside. Still its much better than grey skies {smile}

It was such a clear night last night and reminded me that the full moon in Libra is exact today where illuminating vibrations are at their peak and individual and group meditations are advised. We can send out our healing thoughts and prayers to humanity, and the kingdoms of nature and think more about helping others and fulfilling our higher destiny on Earth than on making things happen our way. In esoteric circles, this Full Moon is considered the first of three in a row that emphasise the will, love and intelligence of divinity – however we understand that sense of infinite and eternal wisdom, grace and peace.

Now back to mundane things (smile) Paul has gone to play golf this morning and I think he is then going to be overdosing on golf on TV with the Masters over the weekend… I shall probably go and take a look at the boat at some stage and have a visit with Emma and Scarlet. We were going to have the Easter Egg hunt on Monday after Oliver and Emma get back Sunday night but at the moment the weather is for wall to wall rain so not sure about that right now.

Orwell Lady starts her public cruise season today so I guess that is the end of quiet weekends now until September as I have the phone with me now for any enquiries and questions that come in as to whether the boat is full, or going or not going and whatever else might be asked. {Smile} The dogs are all flopped out here in the study so I thought I would pop a post in for now and then go and do a bit of tidying up before Paul gets home.

{{{elfina}}} good grief on the event at your local restaurant! It’s a wonder that anyone wasn’t seriously hurt or killed even! Thank heavens that all is ok and that you will still be able to go and enjoy a meal there.

The blue t its haven’t started nest building yet although in the other nesting box (with no camera) the great t its are now carrying nesting material in there. Hopefully the other ones will not mind the camera and start building their own nest soon. I know you can buy those little cameras here in the UK online so am sure that you might be able to get one your side of the Pond then Pat could rig it up for you. If I can figure out how to capture pictures (as I have the software somewhere) then I can post some pics.

Mind you with everything being so busy and also with the work on the Bayliner coming back onstream I am not sure how it is going to pan out as I have to load a navigation program onto mour computers (and the new laptop) and learn how to use that as well! We do have proper paper Admiralty charts but this navigation software should make life a little easier when we finally get on the water! {smile} We have to both find time to go and take a VHF radio course and get certificated on that as well because of the Ofcom regulations. Nothing like keeping busy is there! {chuckle}

Was so glad to read that you and Scooter (and Pat) did manage to have a good night’s sleep. I should think little Scooter was very glad of a little sedative so that he could rest as well bless him!

The way the time is flying by it won’t be long until you are heading north will it? I believe you usually go back up early May time? So really only a matter of weeks now isn’t it and then you will be able to see your grandchildren as well which I am sure you will be looking forward to very much. {smile}

Hopefully you will see this message before Easter and am wishing you a very Happy and Peaceful holiday time and sending you {{{warm hugs}} across the sea dear friend {smile}

Well am going to pop this post in and get started on some tidying up before I get welded to this chair! {chuckle} Hope that everyone is well in their own ~nows~ and leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and sending out {{healing positive energies}}} to those who are in need

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

PS please excuse the spelling of the little birds as Bravenet seems to think it is rude (ie word for female breasts) but that really is the name of the birds and so I have to come back in and edit. {chuckle}

Popping back in re my PS comment to leave a couple of pictures.

This is a Great T it

This is a Blue T it

Information about them can be found at

http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/birdguide/name/b/bluetit/index.aspx

much love always

mermaid…xxx

Hello again dear friends [smile}

I have finally made a start on revamping the esoteric astrology site and will leave a couple of urls here so you can take a peek.

http://www.btinternet.com/~seamaid/Esotericcontents.htm

http://www.btinternet.com/~seamaid/Esotericfpage1.htm

You may have to click ~refresh~ on your browser if it has cached some of the old pages.

Would be grateful for any comments as and when your own ~nows~ permit... til then

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Happy Easter

A little something for us all for this Easter Weekend [smile}

Click for Happy Easter Greeting

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Happy Easter

Thank you dear Mermaid for the Easter Greetings. Being a smart alec, I went for the 42 option only to increase my headache. And to anyone out there ? Get the boat right and then the bunny ears. But is was fun.

A Happy and Blessed Easter to all XX

PS (No I didn't do an Easter webpage this year. Too many family birthdays, and my Easter Dragon - being the year of the dragon - was feeling a bit fragile from all the parties, and would not be enticed out of his shell. Either that or he has an agent.)

How weird that I should say "ship" when I meant basket ....... A senior moment or an insightful one?

Luvya X

Stopping in to wish all who celebrate a very Happy Easter.

Thank you so much Liz for that wonderful Easter card {smile}It was lovely! I owe you an email as well, and hope to write this coming week, has been quite hectic.

Love to all,
Diana

Re: Happy Easter Monday

Good morning dear friends {smile}

Am just splashing through briefly this morning as we have the children and grandchildren coming a little bit later on this morning for a belated Easter Egg hunt and visit.

It is a bit of a double celebration as it is also Oliver's birthday today. I know that he and Emma are going to the football this afternoon hence the morning visit.

It is pouring with rain so I think the Easter Bunny will have to had left the little eggs for the grandchildren around the house and as they are all arriving around 11am I have to make a start on my day early! {Smile}

Will write up some more this afternoon but in the meantime I hope all are well. {smile}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

{{hathor}}} and {{{diana}}} lovely to see your posts this morning! {Smile}

Hi guys,

I'm sorry my friends for some reason I got very busy around here. I'm going to have to look into the reason why and do the best I can to fix that. I will be back after I do a read which will probably be tomorrow. I am using Dragon again so please forgive any mistakes that are might miss on the reread.

You know I love you guys and everyone take care and God bless you all.

LIGHT, LOVE, and PEACE; Kermit and friends + B2. B2 here. Ha ha my man busy, my buddy tends to overdo but he has been busy. And I'm quite sure he will do something about that so it don't happen again. See y'all tomorrow {{{LOADS of HEALING PAWSEY HUGS and LICKY LICKYS}}}

Splashing through

Hello dear friends {Smile}

It has been a fairly manic week here so I haven't had much time to sit and write a post. Today is going to be another busy one and we are out this evening to celebrate Olly's birthday as well so I will write a catch up post over the weekend to leave here.

Til then I hope that everyone is well in their own ~nows~ as we get ready for another weekend! {smile}

Am sending out {{{healing energies}}} to those who need them and leaving a {{{warm group hug}}} to {{{all}} who may neter...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7