Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author
Comment
Re: For Healing Energies and Thoughts

Just a little update...

Bob came home yesterday. He has to have one of those colostomy bags for three months whilst he heals and then they will remove it. So now he just has to be patient - I told Penny that you were all sending energies and she said to thank you so much as they have really helped. Mind you we all know that they do don't we? {smile}

{{elfina}}} thank you dear friend. I am sure that the extra helpings of fairy dust have really done the trick! {smile}

{{kermit}} Jacqui has completed three lots of chemo and whilst the tumour hasn't shrunk it hasn't grown either which is a positive sign. They are going to give her two more lots and then they feel they can operate. We only had the news this week. They were so worried as if the tumour had grown then it would have been in operable and her remaining lifespan would then have been measured in months. So this is a positive move even though the tumour hasn't shrunk as if they have arrested the growth then hopefully the next chemo might start to shrink it. We can only wait and hope and send out some zapping energies for it now. As soon as I hve some more news will leave it here. In the meantime thank you sweetie for your thoughts.

Off to start my morning now - thank you all who call by for sending out your healing energies to those who need them - they are all much appreciated and, most importantly, we know that they work! {smile}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Hello dear friends

Would ask you to hold my dear friend and neighbhour ((Yvonne)) in your thoughts and send her some energies as she is beside herself and devastated at the loss of her beautiful German shepherd {{Beckham}} this week.

I have felt her pain as he was such a beautiful boy and he is also the father of the pups. It was sudden and unexpected and I know she felt the same about him as I did about {{Brewster}}}. He was her best friend and even though she has two of his sons and their mother there is a great big space left in their lives.

thank you so much.... and sending out {{{healing energies}} to her as I sit and write.

love always

mermaid...xxx

Hi dear Friend,

It is Thanksgiving here in the USA; just wish we celebrated Thanksgiving each day.

It is good news about Jacqui, I seem to feel close to her, our souls remembering. What is the latest with her. {{{HEALING HUGS }}}

We understand when we lose one so close to us. My prayers and thought go out to Yvonne. I hope she is feeling better. {{{HEALING HUGS}}}

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} Bom Bobbi here; I want to also send prayers and my thoughts to our friends {{{HEALING PAWSEY HUGS AND LICKY LICKS}}} I love youse guys!

Hello dear friends

Once again calling in to ask you to hold a dear friend of Paul who lives in New South Wales in your thoughts. We have just had the news that he has been taken into hospital with what appears to be a blockage in the intestine. Hopefully this is not a ~nasty~ so please join me in sending out {{{healing energies}}} Down Under to {{Rob}}}

Thank you so much....

loe always

mermaid...xxx

We are asking Spirit and The team to send HEALING AND LOVE TO YOUR FRIENDS,MERMAID-
ROBIN AND LORRAINE.

In love and light

Maggy

Thank you so much {{{Maggy}}}} and the {{team}} I will be speaking to Cathy (Rob’s wife) tonight our time (which will be Tuesday morning yours and their time) so we can find out what the doctors will have found out as nothing much happens over the weekend. We spoke to Cathy on Saturday night and there hadn’t been much change though his spirits were up a little so thank you to {{all}} for the energies as I am sure they have helped tremendously. They have a sheep and cattle station south of tamworth (where Rob is in hospital) and Cathy is managing ok with the help of their stockman as I know they have cut down on a lot of the stock due to the drought years which is now actually a blessing in disguise. {smile}

Will pop an update in here as and when I have more news… til then thank you {{{all}} for your thoughts and {{healing energies}}}} {Smile}

Much love always

Mermaid…xxx

Just copying a little update that I left in the main December string. {smile}

"Our friend Rob is a lot better and we found out that the blockage is slowly beginning o dissipate thanks to the drugs they are giving him (not to mention the energies that hve been sent! {smile}) Cathy said last night that it looks as though they will let him out of hospital on Thursday if the blockage continues dissipating which is excellent news! {smile}"

So thank you to {{all}} for your {{healing energies}} and thank you also {{{Maggy}}} and {{the Team}}} as we know that every little helps don't we? {smile}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Life is great and the TEAM makes it better.

Glad to hear Rob's blockage is breaking up.

ENJOY MERMAID; STAY WELL FRIEND!

Hello dear friends {smile}

Firstly the good news is that Rob is out of hospital and on the mend so thank you all so much for your {{energies}} – it just shows that they work doesn’t it? {smile}

I am now going to copy a little of an email that I received from dear {{hathor}} today and she has given me permission to share it here so I hopeyou can all joinme in sending her and the family some {{healing energies}}} on their bereavement.

“My brother, 3 years older than me, died in his sleep and the funeral is Saturday. It has thrown the family into total turmoil. He was the bedrock, the glue that held everyone together. Now the whole dynamics of the family has changed. I have to speak at the funeral. I offered then, thought better of it, but on 3rd thoughts realised I never got the last word in with him, and this is my last chance.

Just bear with me, as I struggle to get through this w/e.”

Will be holding her in my thoughts and prayers this weekend and know tht you will be doing the same also. thank you dear friends....

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

So very glad that Rob is home and on the mend.

Sending out prayerful energies of sympathy and courage to our dear friend Hathor. I am so sorry for your loss and hoping that you can find the strength to speak at your brothers funeral. Losing a family member at any time is hard but so near the holidays really his home hard. *************************

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14