Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author
Comment
Re: For Healing Energies and Thoughts

Still reeling at the news of Dee, its just so hard to believe. I found this photo of her in happier times, when Casey was christened and all the boys and family were together, so hope no one minds if I post it here. I know that’s how I want to remember her.

Dee, you were a little lady with a great big heart, we’ve all been so blessed to know you.

{{{robynne}}}

Thank you for putting that picture in - I had found it also and was going to post it later today - you were on the same wavelength dear Pisces sister and I echo your words.

much love always

mermaid...xxx

I can't seem to get a handle on deedee's incredible act of selfishness. I am angry and sad and miserable at the thought of her leaving the boys and the way she had to go. Her pain and confusion must have been beyound my comprehension. I am so sorry that her life had to end this way. As Liz says she is now with Daniel but what will happen to the 6 boys left without their mother. There is really nothing else to say....I'll try to remember her in happier times but for now I just can't.....

Dear Elfina,

Suicide IS an incredibly selfish act, but the person who commits suicide is either so delusionally depressed or in so much pain that that is their only solution. By delusion, I mean that they have lost not a little bit, but all concepts of reality. And the really weird thing is, that sometimes if you are talking to them, you wouldn't have a clue they are feeling the way they are or even that they have lost touch with all reality. I know that's a pretty scarey fact, but it is true.

I feel so sorry for all of you that knew Dee Dee. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Love,

Ann

PS- I don't know you, and I hope you don't mind my talking to you about this.

I happened to stop by and was saddened to read the news regarding {{{{Dee}}}}. My prayers and love go out to her family for I will truly miss her. I will not judge why she has chosen this path, however, I had always felt an under current of pain and sadness in her heart. Despite that, she embraced me and called me her friend. The internet has been a great gift and, at a point in time, it brought me together with Dee. I am proud to say that my life was enriched for having an opportunity to know my fellow Cancer sister.

Be at peace now, my friend . . .

Oh my goodness :(

I'm incredibly saddened to learn of Dee Dee's suicide. I had entered here to post a request for healing (which I will do further on), then noticed the post on Jan.

Sending out {{{healing energies}}} to dear Dee's family, as this will be a horrible loss for them. May her spirit find peace, and may the family be comforted and strengthened in this greatest time of grief, loss, and shock.

A friend of mine has requested prayers for her nephew who is only 2 years old (about to turn 3 in a few days). He has Wilms tumor on his kidney and underwent a grueling 6 hour operation yesterday. They were able to sucessfully remove the cancerous portion of his left kidney and completely removed the right kidney along with a very large tumor.He came through the surgery well and is on the mend, but continued prayers for little Anthony and his family is greatly appreciated.

For those interested in posting their thoughts for the little one and his family, you can visit him at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/anthonyrandazzo

Just popping in briefly as have finally managed to pop a post in the June messages string.

{{elfina}} hoping you are feeling better dear friend and thank you so much for starting the string in Astro chat to let {[dee’s}} friends there know what happened. I have popped in there and read the posts – it is good to see them all – thank you again.

{{ann}} I always think what a tragic loss when someone takes their own life yet we do not walk in their shoes so we do not know what is the final catalyst to cause them to do such a thing. I know that everyone who calls in here will be sending out energies to her family as they read the posts. Death in which ever way it comes brings sadness and loss sometimes it is more so with suicide.

{{robin}} lovely words and I know we will all miss dear {{Dee}}. I know that I am going to be away for the Cancer birthday party yet am going to set that rolling before I leave on holiday next week so we can start it early for you and {{diana}} {smile} Hope you are keeping well dear friend and thank you again for your kind words.

{{diana}}} Thank you for leaving the request for little Anthony bless him! I read it last night and sat and sent out {{energies}} for him and also for his family as it must be such a difficult time for them also. Sitting here sending out more {{healing energies}} to him as I am writing… and asking Raphael to surround him in a healing cloak of green energies whilst also bringing more energy to his little kidney. Thank you also for leaving the url what a dear little soul he is {Smile}

Sending out {{healing}} to {{all}} who may need it…..

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

We arrived back on Monday,and read the terrible news about DDD's death.I was so saddened to hear of it,and to realise how depressed she must have been.
In that state of lowlessness, you hate yourself so much,that going away finally is the only thought in your head.
But Spirit moves in a special way-so, however we see it, we shouldn't judge the lass.
May she have the meeting with Dan she always wanted,and the rest she must have.

REST IN PEACE,DEAR DEEDEE.

Go with our reluctant blessing.

Maggy

Update on "little Anthony"

I'm happy to report that the wee one is on the road to healing and recovery The biopsy came back stating that he was in stage 1 (the earliest/most treatable stage) so that is fantastic news!

His 3rd birthday was the 23rd and he was even able to eat a piece of his birthday cake

His family wanted me to pass along a big thank you to all that sent out healing energies and prayers to him. As we all know, those wonderful vibes do make a huge difference.

Thank you all so much!
Diana

hI GUYS,

I am with the others about judging Dee Dee. Not having been in a situation as she was I could in no way understand how she felt. I know Cancer folk FEEL VERY DEEPLY and sometimes to their detriment as in Dee's case. I had talks with her during happier times and loved her as a dear friend. I know how religon views her final act but I don't accept that thought. I know that all things happen for a reason, a reason we, as a culture, may not understand or like. Dee's family meant a lot to her and this was the only way, it appears, that she could handle it. In my mind, Dee saw Love as a most precious thing and did the most LOVING thing she could think of.

DEE DEE my Friend, you will always be in my prayers. Until we meet again Friend, LOVE YA ENJOY AND BE IN PEACE. ;'-( We will, from afar, help you watch over your family.

Bom Bobbi sending you {{{LOVING PAWSEY HUGS AND SPECIAL LICKY LICKS}}}

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS, WILL NEVER FORGET YA FRIEND!}}} ' tear drops '

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11