Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: For Healing Energies and Loving Thoughts of better days

This is a photo of my pond last evening just after a rain storm. Notice the rainbow...how beautiful is the work of the Creator. Sending out rays of colored light to Paul to help him understand that we all have to suffer the pain of loss in our lives but we come though it stronger if we have faith. Just as the rainbow was promised after the storm so will our hearts heal after loss of loved ones. Pat lost his very best friend 2 years ago, we planted a lovely tree in the yard in his memory and this spring how beautiful it looked all in flower. Wishing strenght and understanding for Paul. Sending soothing thoughts and pain free fairy dust to Mike.*********

Mermaid, here is a good helping of my healing fairy dust for you.*******************My advise it to have the children over with the babies for a visit. The presence of babies always turns the mood in a room to happiness and love. **********Be well.*********

Re: For Healing Energies and Thoughts

I'm so sorry about the size of the picture above. I hit the wrong botton before I checked it to see if it was sized correctly and it posted. It should have been this size. How lucky I am to live in such a pretty place. This is the view from my kitchen window.

{{{elfina}} what a beautiful picture! Thank you so much for leaving it here. We had a call yesterday to learn that another old friend of Paul's had died suddenly - must be that time of year. I am going to suggest the tree for Mike when his time does arrive and think that is a brilliant idea - thank you! {smile}

Funny you sould say about the kids - the Universe truly does provide as yesterday I had phone call from Ema to say that she and Scarlet (and Ollie and Emma and Archie) wanted to come over and visit today! think those angels have been working a bit of overtime don't you! {smile} Paul will take an extended lunch hour to be home to see them as well so am sure he will enjoy it especially as his sister will be there also as she has been over in UK from Hong Hong.

I meant to write up a longer post in the June string yesterday then my left arm was playing up so it hurt to type so was not able to. Perhaps later today I will... so til then thank you again dear friend {{{hugs}}}

love always

mermaid...xxx

just splashing through to thank everyone for the {{healing energies}} and they have worked a treat. (smile} I have popped a post with an update in the June string and sitting here sending out {{extra energies}} to {{all}} who may need them...

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: {{Dee}}}

Hello dear friends

This week I have received some very sad news regarding DeeDee and would ask you to hold her family in your thoughts. She died two weeks ago apparently having taken her own life. I do not have the full details nor would I post them here if I did as it would be totally inappropriate. I do know she was very troubled when we last spoke and she also never really got over the death of Daniel. For a Cancer mother to lose a beloved child would be one of the worst things that could ever happen and she would never let the pain of that go away. I was so sorry to hear this news from a friend of hers and wish her problems could have been resolved in a different way. She is now with Daniel, which is what she always wanted, yet my heart goes out to her boys, {{{Phillip, Alex, Sam, Zak, Sonny and Casey}}}} who now have lost their mother as well as their older brother. Please hold them all in your thoughts and prayers.

I really don’t know what else to say except that I have decided against putting a string about it in Astro chat. There are not many people there any more so will contact people whose e-mail addresses I do have to let them know and would ask you to do the same with those you think should know as I don’t think anyone else would have been informed. I hope that she can finally rest in peace – bless her … {{{dee}}}} I know you will be sorely missed by all who knew you…

Love always.

Mermaid

Re: Dee Dee's Death

I am so sorry to hear about your friend Dee Dee. Two members of my family have chosen to die and I know this must be a hard time for all of you who knew her.

It took me a long time to realize that there was nothing that I could have done or said that would have made a difference. I've worked with suicidal people before. They just wanted to go.

I imagine Dee Dee in a blue healing light and will send up a prayer for her.

Love,
Ann

MERMAID, FOR SURE MY prayers and thoughts will be with and for our fiend Dee Dee.

I am very sadened by this news. GOD BLESS HERE AND THOSE SHE LEFT BEHIND.

I'LL MISS YA DEE DEE A WHOLE BUNCH. :'-(

bOY, THAT'S WHAT I GET for not proof reading, please make the correct words in your thoughts. Love all ya'll

I am sitting here numb.

May God bless and keep DeeDee's family. May she finally find peace.......

Hello Anne: think you for your post and your kind thoughts and I am sure that the energies would be really gratefully received. It really is a tragic event. I have not forgotten your other post, and I will get in there to respond to it tomorrow. Hope you can bear with me till then … {smile}

{Kermit} I think there will be many people that will miss DeeDee and really wish that it didn’t have to have ended this way. Yet if wishes were horses then beggars would ride would they not dear friend. {Smile} I will respond to your main post in the June string probably in the morning as it has been a long day here and I’m rather tired. So until then sending you love and {warm hugs} across the sea dear friend.

{Deb} I know what you mean, I couldn’t believe it when I got the phone call. I have not seen tree for quite a while and learned today that her funeral was on last Thursday. Not many people had been told of what had happened, nor indeed of the funeral, which is very very sad,

Love always,
Mermaid…xxx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10