Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author
Comment
Re: For Healing Energies and Thoughts

Diana,

I went to Anthony's site. Whew, for a young man he sure has been through a lot. I left a note also.

Thanks for sharing Anythony's story BTW are ya staying cool?

Stewart

Just dropping in to add a little more healing energy for Anthony.************Leaving some for our Mermaid too so that she will be well rested and ready for her treatments on her return. Missing you Mermaid and hoping you are having a wonderful time. **************

Just splashing through to say it was lovely to read about little {{Anthony}} and sending out some more {{{healing energies}} for him to help continue with his improvement - bless him {Smile}

{{elfina}} thank you for the energies... they are working a treat {Smile}

love to all

mermaid...xxx

Thank you all for the healing energy to lil Anthony. As you can see, the healing thoughts and prayers have been well received and are doing their miracle

Liz, more healing thoughts to you beloved friend.

Hello dear friends

I thought I would let you know some news from dear {{Robynne & Greg}} that I received today and have also had a long chat on the phone with Robynne and she said it was ok to post it here so that you can send some energies Down Under to New Zealand. Will share her words from the email I received earlier....

"Greg had a heart attack on Thursday night, luckily we got him to the hospital fast, and treatment was very prompt, after spending a few days in the Coronary care unit, hes has now been promoted to a normal medical ward in the hospital, quite a scare, but all tests seem to show that the damage to his heart has been minor, and hes doing really well at the moment. If all goes well he should be home on Monday afternoon, if he passes the treadmill stress test. "

Would ask you to hold dear {{Greg}} in your thoughts and send him some more {{{calming healing energies}}} we don't want him bouncing around too much do we? {Smile} Also some extra energies for dear {{Robynne}} - she did sound fine on the phone tonight yet a little extra energy never comes amiss does it? {Smile}

I have asked Robynne to keep us informed of his progress and will leave the info as and when I have it. In the meantime sitting here sending out {{healing energies}} to {{Robynne and Greg}}}}...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

ROBYNNE AND GREG:

asking Spirit and Team to send some strong healing with their safety and protection to each of you.
So sorry to hear the news-and good luck,Greg, with that stress test.

love and light

Maggy

Robynne and Gregg

Hope Gregg is feeling better. He will be in my thoughts.

Love,

Ann

Robynne, healing thoughts and prayers are going out to Gregg. May his recovery be really quick and may it never happen again. Here's hoping he passes the stress test with little difficulty. The research into heart problems is really good so they should find a course of healing for him to follow and he should be just fine soon. I know how scared you must have been. Sending you a big ball of fairy dust**************to help you cope. Wishing him happier healthier days soon. ********

Thanks so much to everyone for the energies sent for Greg and myself, they are most appreciated. Greg was doing okay yesterday, I was allowed to bust him out of the ward so he could take short bursts walking around the hospital garden, he was a bit woozy on the first walk but by the end of the day he was doing just fine. Will go up early to the hospital this morning to catch the doctors on their rounds, as there are a few things to sort out if he does come home today.

Yes Elfina, it was a big scare, and we both got a bit of a fright, it seemed so left field, just never saw Greg as a heart attack candidate at 46 and seeming so fit and healthy, but there is a strong history of heart disorders in his family. I know both you and Maggy have been through similar issues recently so that’s good to hear.

Liz, thank you for being there and posting this in, Greg had a good chuckle when I relayed the story of you flying around to sort out the phone to call, but says to tell you he’s doing fine, and sends his best for your treatment coming up.

Thanks again to everyone.

{{{Robynne}}} Just splashing through to wish you and {{greg}} good luck for tomorrow and hope that the hospital allow Greg to return home. Paul sends his best wishes and says to tell Greg to get his A*se into gear and get better quickly! {smile} You know how he can be with words…

Sending you both more {{healing energies}}} with a big {{{warm hug}}}} to you sweetie {Smile}

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

PS Just realised that tomorrow has already arrived for you so you will know very soon now {Smile} xxx

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12