Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: 2013 - Posts

Good morning dear friends {smile}

Well here we are at the start of another weekend and just for a rather nice change it is not raining! {smile} the temperatures have even gone a tad up as well giving a little reminder that the beginnings of spring time are only a matter of weeks away thank goodness! {smile}

Actually the snowdrops and winter aconites are all out at the moment giving a little carpet of yellow and white and the daffodil leaves are all through with a few buds showing as well. I must admit that this winter has seemed long and dark at times but all things do pass and the changing of the seasons shows that as well.

I did have the thought to take a look at my own transits and so can see why I have been feeling a little less outward that usual as I thought Saturn could be having an influence and I was right as he is squaring my Ascendant right now together with Neptune opposing Saturn and chiron squaring Chiron which is all making for slightly challenging times in recent months. I have been doing some soul searching as well in readiness for my new solar return coming up shortly and actually made a start on a physical clear out of things as well with going through boxes of old papers for burning which brought a few poignant memories too. {smile} I have to do more of that over the weekend in readiness for the men coming to install the new boiler on Monday so it will be busy, busy today and tomorrow as I continue the clear out. I guess the saying ~Keep calm and carry on~ applies also and so I will! {smile}

I thought I would write a post this morning before I start my day otherwise suddenly the day is gone and I am too tired in the evenings at the moment to do much else. Have been going to bed very early (even for me) as my energy levels have taken a dip especially with keeping pain levels under control for my knee so it has been lovely to just go to bed and rest the legs {smile} Paul is getting on well with physio so with us being opposite ends of spectrum ie me a morning person and him a night one is working well as I can go to bed early whilst he walks the dogs later and likewise where I am up early and can see to them as he doesn’t get up til late on a weekend so that is all to the good. The joys of getting old(er) I guess ole Saturn is really making me feel that at the moment with the aches and pains in joints etc. {Smile}

Heck am beginning to ramble and I actually wanted to respond to your post dear {{diana}} so will do that now. {smile}

{{Diana}} I was so sorry to hear about your own ill health and knew something had to be up and thank heavens you are better now. Have been holding {{Ed}} in my thoughts since your post and hope that he is able to tolerate the chemo ok. Hope you both enjoyed Valentine’s Day though and am sure you would have done as you two are like the proverbial peas in a pod! {Smile} I don’t think anyone bounces back from pneumonia sweetie but am so glad that you are on the mend! {{{hugs}}} Am also sending out a little request to the Universe for you to be well not only because of medical bills but also just for you to be well! {Smile}

Aww that is wonderful news re dear {{Loralee}}} and I am so glad that she is doing well in her new home and has made new friends to do things with. I am sure she will find it hard on her Anniversary but thank heavens that she now has a new circle of friends and activities which will help her through it. Please pass on my good wishes to her when you next speak {{Loralee hugs}}}.

Will look forward to hearing about your fascinating experience as and when your own ~now~ permits. I have been doing such a lot of dreaming in recent times and am quite exhausted in the mornings from being so busy at night! {smile} By the way in sorting through papers this week I came across the Brewster thoughts you sent which brought a lump to my throat.. bless him with lots of memories. I know that Chakhotay is getting old now (he will be 11 this May) and I suppose brings a reminder that at some stage (not too soon I hope) he will be heading to the rainbow bridge. I will be happy for him though if he has the summer and the sun warming his back although mind you he has done amazingly well with his medication for that condition so I hope he is allowed to stay for a little longer. I always said it was the Universe providing that when dear {{Brewster}} went on the 7th May then {{chakhotay}} arrived on Earth on the 11th May and in many ways he has been so similar to brewster that I said he was from the same soul group. {Smile} Right now the three of them reminds me so much of Brewster, Worf and shiva with Chakhotay, Nelson and Shula. Mind you Nelson is a bit more forward than Worf though just as obedient. It’s nice how the circle continues isn’t it? {Smile}

Now who is rambling on! {chuckle} I am sending a good dollop of {{{healing energies}}} across the Pond to {{{you and Ed}}} together with a {{big warm hug}}} and look forward to reading another post from you as and when your own ~now~ permits. In the meantime thank you for responding to the thought wave and request here as I was getting concerned. {{more hugs}}}

I guess I will pop this post in now before making a start on my day. I also hope to add a few more pages over the weekend to the Esoteric astrology site. It is gradually getting more pages on there so is a bit like the tortoise plodding on at the moment. {Smile}

I hope that everyone is well as I realise we all have our own challenges to deal with and am sending out {{healing energies}}} to those who need them and leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter especially ((elfina, diana, kermit, hathor, maggy, robynne, robin and sarah}}}}..{smiling}

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Pisces folk birthdays

Hello dear friends {smile}

I will write up a post later today with a little catch up on what has been happening here at Flemish House after a very strange and busy week but firstly I wanted to leave a birthday wish for Sarah, a dear Piscean, who may not visit here at the moment but I am sure the thought waves will reach out over the Pond to her {smile}

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear {{{Sarah}} and I hope this new Solar Year will bring you all you could wish for and more! {Smile} Sending {{{birthday hugs}}}} across the Sea to you

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Pisces folk birthdays

Hey Everyone,

Have been AWOL for quite a while now, had a major mental health issue (burnout), but am on the home stretch now, have not been working for 3 months, but have had lots of R and R at the beach, my place for healing. The world has been looking quite different. Off for another dolphin swim on Monday, really looking forward to it, its been 10 years. Enough of that though..

Leaving a Happy Birthday for Sarah, Liz and Kermit, hope most of the challenges of the last year have moved on, and things are looking a lot more cruisy for the coming year.

I might not post often but you're all in my thoughts.

Love Always
Robynne

Happy Birthday Liz our wonderful Mermaid

Re: Happy Birthday Liz our wonderful Mermaid

Aww thank you so much dear {{elfina}}} {smiling}

that is such a beautiful picture! I would love to use it on my own site! {smiling)

Well there is quite a snow flurry going on outside at the moment so will be a bit chilly taking the dogs out and seeing to the sheep shortly! Even though it is my birthday there are still jobs to be done..{chuckle}

As Orwell Spirit went back into the water yesterday we are going to spend the day (well probably the afternoon realistically) on her today as dorothy is going to come and baby/dog sit the wolfpack. We were going to spend the weekend on her but with the weather at the moment and Michael not being well to be able to come and look after the sheep I thought it better if we just visited for today.

Tonight we will be going out for a meal with Emma, Dan and Emma Jane (Olly is away with customers for the weekend) at our local Chinese restaurant which will be lovely as they do do amazing food {smile}

If I don't get a chance to write my catch up post later today then I will sit and write a nice long one in the morning time {smile} So til later...

much love always

mermaid...xxxxx

PS Lovely to see you pop in dear {{Robynne)) and thank you for the birthday wishes. Time for yours tomorrow! {smile} I did have a feeling something was up with you and very pleased to hear you are on the up now {{{hugs}}} xxxx

Hoping you enjoy your special day Sweeite.

Love you,
Diana

Aww thank you so much dear {[diana}}} what a beautiful picture! I had a lovely day yesterday though it was soooo cold! {smile} Will do a little write up later on today. {Smile}

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Happy Birthday {{Robynne}}}

Dear {{robynne}}}

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may this Solar Return bring you all you could wish for and more! {Smile}

{{{warm birthday hugs}}}

with love always

mermaid...xxx

PS I realise that it is your birthday evening as I write (due to the time diferences) so I hope that you had a brilliant day and will have a lovely evening. I know a Jacqui Lawson card has been sent to you but not picked up yet so hope I have the right email address and that you are too busy having a lovely time to check your emails {grin} xxx

Happy Birthday {{Robynne}}} and ((Mermaid)) and ((Kermit))

To all our Feb Calendar Girls and our Friendly Feb Frog, hope your year ahead is truly Blessed and lets have some really good things coming your way.!! Love ya XX

Re: Happy Birthday {{Robynne}}} and ((Mermaid)) and ((Kermit))

Sending {{Big Hugs}}, was so good to see you pop by! Hoping this new birth year is a wonderful one for you, and that the healing winds refresh and revitalize your soul.

Love,
Diana

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10