Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Wishing Robynne a Happy Solar Return!

Hoping that this new Solar Year brings you all that is good and nourishing for you soul.

Love,
Diana

Re: Wishing Robynne a Happy Solar Return!

Just splashing through to hope you had a very Happy Birthday dear {{{robynne}}}

I hope this upcoming new Solar Year brings you all you could wish for dear friend. {smile}

With love and {{{warm birthday hugs}}}}

always

mermaid...xxx

PS will be back tomorrow with a write up on my own birthday weekend and leaving {{warm thank you hugs}} to you dear {{Diana and Elfina}}} for the lovely wishes {smile}

For {{{ Robynne}}}

Good morning dear friends

I will write more later but in the meantime please hold {{robynne}}} and her family in your thoughts and send some {{loving healing energies}}}} to them {{all}}}

I heard this morning that {{Greg}}} has passed away so I am sure they must all be in shock at the moment as indeed was I when I heard about it.

Dearest {{robynne}}} this is such a challenging way to start your new Solar Year dear friend I want you to know you are in my thoughts and know that we will all be with you in spirit especially on Thursday when his memorial takes place. Sending {{{loving warm hugs}}} to you .....

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: For {{{ Robynne}}}

Hello again dear friends

I will make this brief as I am now waiting on a visitor arriving but wanted to let you all know that I spoke with dear {{robynne}}} earlier this morning my time on the phone and she is holding up well. I told her that I have put a message in here so she knows that we will be thinking of her and sending out extra energies.

I was going to write up a longer post about the birthday weekend but will leave that until another day so that we can focus on {{robynne}}} for now.

I also received an email from dear {{Hathor}} who I think is also in need of {{healing energies}}} so if you can send some out to her as well that would be lovely. I think I might dust down the Healing Room again in the next day or so but am out of time right now because the door bell is going to go any minute now.

{{diana}} I saw your message in The Journey string and yes it was a real shock this morning for me also I must admit.

Back soon... til then leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{{all}} who may enter and sending out {{healing energies}} to those who need them.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

~Warm thoughts and energies~

Hello again dear friends

I thought I would pop a quick post in for now as I am waiting for Paul to return from a meeting but wanted to leave a post before I have to return to working things. Angie has been visiting for the past couple of days and she is doing so well it is heart warming to see {smile}

{{diana}}} thank you again for opening up the Healing String again and I have just left a post there. It seems that many of us are going through such challenging times doesn't it but as the old saying goes ~All things shall pass~ and these will too for all of us I am sure. {Smile}

{{{elfina}}} I hope that {{Pat}} is coming along with his own healing and that you are not too tired in caring for him. {{{hugs}}}

{{kermit}}} I know that you are getting ready for your own Solar Return sweetie so we can prepare a little celebration in here for you... {smiling}

I was thinking this morning that although in some ways it is sad that AC has almost closed down because people have moved towards Facebook and other social networking sites - I was very glad to have had my FB page as I did receive many lovely birthday thoughts and it does help to keep up with how friends are doing even if they don't post in here - it was a god send this week for sure. Just shows how things have changed over the years with the increase in technology though doesn't it? {smile}

I have a lovely piece of writing from Steve Nelson (a dear astrologer friend) that I think I will pop in here later about current planetary trends as it is quite interesting. I am out of time though right now so will do that later this afternoon or this evening as I think you will find it interesting.

So til later dear friends and leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter....

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: ~Warm thoughts and energies~

Hi my dear friends,

I have been given a present from my physical body, a urinary infection. I have been feeling as though I wouldn't communicate well.

I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes and happy thoughts. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME; I FEEL HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND MORE SECURE KNOWING YA'LL ARE THERE.

Mermaid, come on, the Vikens crossed the wee pond in their boats, I know you can. Hope you and Paul had great birthdays and the year is filled with LOVE AND JOY. {{{HUGS}}}

Diana, the loss of our four legged friend are very tough. How is Ed doing? Have you guys gt any rain; we haven't for better than a month. ENJOY {{{HUGS}}}

Robynne, Hope you had a great birthday also. How is all going for you? Enjoy buddy.{{{HUGS}}}

Elfina, boy, bet you're happy to be in Florida. Give Scooter a hug for me and B2. How is Pat doing? TAKE CARE AND ENJOY {{{HUGS}}}

You guys may not realize how important our friendships are to each of us. To me, I feel very blessed to have your friendship, THANK YOU.

LOVE, LIGHT AND PEACE, Kermit and friends plus B2. B2 here. Yeah, my buddy has been under the weather; he is feeling some what better now. He's been mumbling something about a Saturn square applying, what ever that is. I'm sending loads od {{{PAWSEY HUGS AND SPECIAL LICKY LICKS}}} LOVE YA'LL

for {{{kermit}}}

Today is a special day for our dear friend {{{kermit}}}

Sending love and {{{hugs}}} across the Pond together with a good dollop of {{{healing energies}}} for you dear friend.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: for {{{kermit}}}

I finally got your card made today Kermit, I hope your Birthday found you feeling a little better. UTI's are horrible praying yours clears up quickly. Pat is walking without the walker and cane this week and doing much better. He sends you best Birthday wishes too. B2 watch over your Dad for us he is a tough one and needs a little TLC this week.

I'll be back to read the rest of the posts soon.
Till then...******

Hoping that you're feeling better dear friend, and that you have a wonderful new Solar Year.

Love,
Diana

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10