Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Welcome {{Aeolia}} {smile}

Greetings and welcome {{Aeolia}} {smile}

Yes I am indeed ~mermaid~ from Astrochat in years gone by (and quite a few of them have gone by as well! {chuckle}

I suspect this post will await your own morning time as you should be in Neptune's Dreamland by now as I thought I would just check my emails whilst munching a lunchtime sandwich and the message board always sends me an email whenever anyone posts {Smile}

Thank you for your kind wishes for my recent solar return and in answer to your question, the Ray tables are set up in EST time so you don't have to convert anything. I mentioned the conversion for those who are on GMT time as it was a big effort at the time I did those pages to actually convert everything to GMT so I left them as EST. Hopefully that is not too confusing.

Lovely to see you pop in and do please feel free to join in and post whenever your own ~now~ permits. Til then

love to you

mermaid...xxx

Re: An update re {{Hathor}}}

aww lovely to see you pop in dear {{{hathor}}} and so glad that you are feeling the benefits of all the {{{healing energies}} that are being sent your way. Here is another ~dollop~ for you together with a {{big warm gentle hug}}} {smiling}

I think you just need to focus on your healing for now and see what happens re informing family etc. I hope you (and Keith) are managing ok with the dogs etc though.

An afternoon with Pirates and Johnny Depp sounds just the ticket. I have a load of ironing to complete this afternoon and I might just pop one on the dvd player as well! {smile}

Sending you some more {{{healing energies}}} dear friend ...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

A little ~catch up~ {smile}

Hello again dear friends {smile}

I thought I would take a break from the ironing chores and make a start on a catch up post for here. {Smile} At the moment the sun is shining outside but rain is forecast later which actually is a good thing because no everything is so dry that the ground is cracking in places.

All of my spring flowers are out, daffodils, crocus, hyacinth, grape hyacinths and the trees are starting to have a fine green mantle after the long winter. I see it has been snowing up in the north and am wondering as March came in like a lamb as to whether it will be going out like a lion! Hopefully not as I am enjoying the sunshine back again for sure {smile}

It has been a busy time here with getting quite a lot of work done in the garden and the outside of the house redecorated. We are not able to stay on the boat until next month as Dorothy is busy but that isn’t a bad thing because always plenty to do here and the boat is still having a little bit of work done on her which should be completed in another week or so. {smile}

Nelson and Shula seem to be enjoying normal tums at long last (keeping fingers crossed that I am not tempting fate here) I should think they are glad not to be having stomach medicines all the time as well. Dear {{Chakhotay}} is very creaky at the moment but he has been enjoy8ing the sunshine too and I take him into the long paddock once the youngsters have had their walk so he can enjoy the view and have a little mooch around without worrying about Nelson crashing into him. Every day is a bonus with him and we are just enjoying it as it comes - It’s hard to believe that he will have his 12th birthday in May I amjust wondering where the years have gone and so quickly too! {smile}

Another month and Orwell Lady will start her public cruise season, the charters are up already this year on last year so I hope we have a good season as that will make Paul very happy {smile} He has managed to get tendonitis (sp) so has his wrist in a splint at the moment. As you can imagine he is not the most patient of patients but the splint is giving him some relief so he is resting it up today thank goodness and hopefully helping it to heal. If you can send a few extra {{healing energies}} to him that would be brilliant. {smile}

{{{elfina}}} Hopefully {{pat}} is improving day by day and it won’t be much longer until he repeats the whole process with the other knee – at least he will now know what to expect and hopefully he can be a patient patient as well. {smile} As I have written above we have our spring weather at long last although the winter was one of the wettest since records began at least we didn’t have snow or too much freezing up so the garden is looking good right now. Has your son still got snow in NY? Hopefully it will all be gone when it is time for you both to return north. Aww bless little Scooter – how old is he now? It hardly seems yesterday since he was a youngster doesn’t it? I guess as we get older the time just flies by faster doesn’t it? {chuckle} Hope you continue to enjoy your spring in Florida dear friend and look forward to hearing from you again soon… til then sending love and {{{hugs}} across the Sea to you {Smiling}

{{{Diana}}} I hope that {{Ed}} is improving a bit and is ready to begin his treatment. Your energies were bouncing out of the screen when I re-read your post and rightly so as this has been such a long haul for both of you. {{{hugs}}} Am continuing to send out {{{healing energies}}} to him across the Pond to keep him up to scratch to start treatment. {smile} By the way how is your mom doing ? Just thought of that as it is Mothering Sunday next weekend for us here in UK. I hope she is well and happy and please give her my best wishes when you are next in touch with her. Thank you so much for leaving the pic as well – it is very much appreciated. I have yet to find the facebook page that elfina mentioned but will keep looking as I love collecting pictures of mermaids and you both find such original ones! {smile} Hope to hear from you soon dear friend as to how you are both doing… sending love and {{{hugs}} across the Sea to you also …{smile}

{{Kermit}}} can you check in soon please dear friend as I want to know whether that infection has cleared up. Will send out a ~thought wave~ as I write so you can bring us up to date on how you and B2 are doing {{{hugs}} to you both sweetie {smile}

{{{robynne}}} hope you are doing ok dear friend – it is time we had a little more news from you Down Under please? I do see things from you in Facebook but I don’t always go into there especially when time is short for me. Have been thinking of you and also sending out some extra {{energies}}} for you as well … {{{hugs}} and love to you sweetie {smiling}

Well I guess it is back to the ironing board for me as I think the last lot of laundry has finished drying. I have discovered a nice App on my iphone called Amazon Cloud which means that any cd’s I have bought in the past are stored also on Amazon cloud so I can play them all through my iphone so am dashing away with the smoothing iron to music at the moment rather than watching Johnny Depp! Think that he will have to wait until we light the fire in the big sitting room and I can put my own feet up to watch once the chores are finished. {chuckle} Mind you looking outside I think there will be some more wet dogs later when they have to have their afternoon walk as we have some pretty serious black clouds (after the lovely blue sky when I started this post!). Hopefully they can be walked in between showers - will keep fingers crossed. {smile}

Will pop this post in for now with the hope that {{all}} are well and enjoying this Sunday. Am leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and sending out {{{healing energies}} to those who need them…..

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Re: A little ~catch up~ {smile}

Please excuse me for not replying lately. Just doeen't seem like there are that many hours in the day to do all I want to do. Pat goes into the hospital at 5:30 in the morning for his right knee replacement. I am praying it works out well this time. I will be staying at the hospital with him this time and won't be home until Wednesday night if all goes well. Please keep us in your prayers.

Sending healing energies out to those in need. I'll be back when I can. Until then sending out love and friendship with a promise to try and post more next time.

For Elfina and Pat: All very best wishes for a successful op. Knee replacements do remarkably well (but it doesn't stop us worrying, does it?). I have a few very young friends who have had the op, and though full restoration does take time and patience, the results are well worth it.

All best wishes. My thoughts are with you both.

{{elfina}}}} sending out some extra {{healing energies}}} for {{Pat}} and yourself for later today my time, morning your time. Please pop back in Wednesday or as soon as you can to give us an update. In the meantime will keep you both in my thoughts. Sending love and {{{warm hugs}} across the Pond to you.

{{Hathor}} I owe you an email and hope to respond a bit later today. It has been a fairly manic weekend here and the timechange to BST has not helped! Hope you are continuing to heal sweetie and sending out some more {{healing energies}} your way together with a gently {{warm hug}}.

I will be back later this afternoon my time with a catch up but wanted to pop a post in for now in the hope that {{elfina}} might see it before they leave for the hospital.

Til later... leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and sending out {{{healing energies}} to those who need them.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Home from the hospital

We are home from the hospital and Pat is sleeping soundly in his favorite chair. The knee operation went well but his recovery was not as good as the last time which wasn't all that great either. His blood count is off again and he has a fever then chills and pain everywhere. I hope now that he is home with lots of good medication that he will start feeling better. Physical Therapy starts again tomorrow. I stayed in with him and I haven't had much sleep at all since 4 o'clock Monday morning. I am looking forward to my own bed tonight and a nap in a few minutes. Scooter was so happy to see us walk in the door today, he missed us for sure. I'll be back tomorrow and catch up with all the past posts. Until then my love to all and thanks for the healing energies for Pat he can still use them. ***

Re: Home from the hospital

Just a Sunday morning pop in, off to finish the lawns soon.

Thanks everyone for the healing energies and thoughts, Greg's passing really did come as a big shock, even though we had seperated it was hard to get over the feeling that it might not have happened if I was still there, his cause of death is still unknown, but I'm assuming he had a big seizure in his sleep, as he had many times before, he was found in his bed, but the coroner will determine the cause of death it could take awhile.

Meantime his ashes are safely deposited on Rhianne's fridge, which did make me laugh when I found out, he did like his food, the kids are working together on sorting out his headstone, I think his ashes will be placed with Courteney's and the headstone will be redone.

Jase has his shoulder surgery tomorrow at Grace hospital, so thats the next hurdle.

Have had the Serenity prayer in my mind a lot lately, seems so appropriate.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Hathor: Just catching up on your health issues, wishing you all the best here, my new email address is above on the email link.
Elfina: very glad to hear your Pat came through his surgery okay.

Love to everyone thanks for all your good thoughts and wishes.
Robynne

sorry for absence

Hello dear friends [smile}

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while - life has been somewhat challenging in recent weeks but all things do pass and this shall too {smile}

I will write some more very soon especially as we are at home for Easter but in the meantime just wanted to leave a brief line here and sending out some extra {{{healing energies}}} for those who need them.

{{Hathor}} email is finally on the way to you dear friend and hope the healing is continuing well {{{gentle hugs}} and {{healing energies}} to you sweetie {smile}

{{elfina}}} hope that {{Pat}} is healing up well - I should think he enjoyed watching the Masters last weekend - Paul did whilst we were on the boat. Perhaps you can drop an update in when your own ~now~ permits? til then sending some more {{{energies}} to him and also to {{you}} dear friend {{{hugs}}}

{{robynne}} lovely to see a post from you. I will write more later {{{hugs}}}

{{diana}} how is {{ed}} doing with his treatment as he must have started it now? {{energies}} on their way also to you both with love {{hugs}}}

{{kermit}} how are things dear friend ? {{hugs}} and love to you and {{B2}}

Leaving more apologies for the time lapse in not posting I guess we are all busy in our own nows at the moment as well. Will be back soon and til then leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and sending out {{{extra healing energies}} to {{all}} who need them....

with love always

mermaid...xxx

PS excuse rambliness as am writing this ~live~ rather than in a word document {smile}

Re: sorry for absence

Hi guys,

Sorry about the extended absence.

I now have a new 'puter. The touch pad went bokers and I couldn't get the 'puter guy so while my brother was here we used his Ipad and went to Best Buy and got a Lenovo with windows eight. WOW what a difference. It has a touch screen and more memory then I'll ever use. I have not been able to transfer files from my old lap top 'puter so I'm without many addresses. If you would like, I would appreciate getting mail from you all then I'll get your addresses again.

Mermaid, yes, the infection has cleared up; it was a long time getting there but it has gotten a lot better. Also, I wanted to get a key board as the lap top was a problem for me. B2 is doing well and is her normal loving self. I feel good about that for sure. The weather here has been up and down; it is warming up some times and then colder at times. I will be in the retreat more frequently now with the new key board. ENJOY MY FRIEND AND HAVE AGREST EASTER. GOD BLESS YOU AND PAUL. {{{HUGS}}}

I haven't read the previous posts, I'm sorry. To all my friends here, have a very HAPPY EASTER and don't let the bunnies bite your toes. :-)

LIGHT, LOVE AND PEACE; Kermit and friends + B2. Love you all ENJOY. B2 here. We missed you guys a lot. I suspect he'll be around a lot ENJOY MY FRIENDS; HAE A GREAT EASTER. Sending wonderful HEALING {{{PAWSEY HUGS AND LICKY LICKS}}}

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10