Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: For Healing Energies and Thoughts

I Am sending healing and prayers for your friends-May spirit envelope them in a beautiful white cloud of healing.
Liz, could you send some healing to my sweeet friend,Elizabeth. She is my d-i-l's mother ,a frail lady of late 70's.She was at the shopping centre yesterday pm,and a woman in one of those unnecessary 4-wheel drive things,didn't look and backed into her as she passed by.
It has resulted in a broken R shoulder,broken R hip and a broken R knee !
I sopke to her very briefly this am,as she is in a ward,but recovery is going to be a long haul.
The husband of an old and dear friend is dying : riddled with cancer with demenia.
Lying in a hospital,can't eat, pulls his tubes out so not fed,rants over the phone if his frail ill wife doesn't come in !
But because "he doesn't want " to be shaved,showered or wear clean
clothes" the staff doesn't do it.
Hopefully my friend is going to raise hell tomorrow-I would go to the Tv current affairs-that would help.
He is romanian gypsy and stubborn-he just won't settle-he needs to be helped to the light-he will be helped over soon,up or down I don't know which !!!
Thirdly,I am supposed to be having an angiogram for a major arterial blockage myself on Thursday-but we have not been in our medical fund 1 year yet, so it takes 5 working days to be assessed by them-hopefully they will be done by wed.pm !
It has been a long sad week.
love Maggy

Maggy, Sending a huge ray of healing energy down under to help your friends and you.*****************
It seems you have had a full plate this month. Wishing you happier and healthier days soon.

We returned to our NY home yesterday. The flights were unevenful just long. Scooter was really good this time and only barked a little. He is happy to be back north. Here I can just open the door and he can walk out have a little walk about on his own and come back when he wants. He is much happier here. I think Pat is happier here too. I love it here but miss Florida and my friends. Maybe next year we will stay there longer.

Kermit, I hope the eyes are doing better.

Hello dear friends {smile}

Just popping in quickly as wanted to let you know dear {{Maggy}} that I have been thinking of you and sending energies both to you and your friends.

Poor {{elizabeth}}} and the accident with the silly driver who doesn’t know how to check! I must admit I always back into a parking space because not only is it easier for me do to, the double thing of being easier to drive our and also see if there is anyone coming is common sense to me. Mind you sometimes I think common sense has left the Planet for a long extended oliday don’t you? {Smile} Sending out {{healing energies}} to her now as I sit and focus and I hope her recovery is very soon.

For your friend’s husband in hospital, sending out {{{energies}} for him and hope that perhaps his time to go to the Rainbow Bridge speeds up a little so that she is not so distressed (and neither is he) if there is nothing else to be done. In the meantime sending a little prayer to {{Raphael}} to ensure his time here on Earth is spent in comfort.

{{Maggy}}} I hope that by now you have had the medical insurance approval that you need. Please let us know and also sending out some {{energies}} for you sweetie for your angiogram. I hope that it can all be resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible! {{{hugs}}}

Finally, I don’t normally like to ask for energies for myself and right now I feel fairly ok yet would ask you all to just help top up my positive {{energies}} as I have had a letter today to go to hospital on Tuesday(regarding the mamogram I had earlier last week) as they want to run some extra tests. I am sure that it will all be well yet having had cancer once I am hoping that it will have been only be the once so as to speak! {Smile} Right now I am ok with it yet perhaps over the weekend or next Monday/Tuesday a little boost would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance. {Smile}

Well time to go sort out the wolfpack so will pop this post in and be back tsoon with a little catch up for the main string before we are in the month of May! {smile}

Love always and {{more energies}} to {{all}} who need them….

Mermaid…xxx

PS Lovely to see you arrived safely at your home in the north dear {{{elfina}}}} xxxx

Mermaid, I'll be keeping you in mind this whole week and will boost up the well wishes and energy on Monday and Tuesday....May the results be good from the tests and may all be well. In the meantime don't even think the C word.**********

Asking for some soothing energies for my sister whos heart is broken on the passing of her dear rottweiller Myah over the rainbow bridge today. Myah was 10 years old and the best rottie I have even known.

Thinking positive thoughts and prayers for you Liz. Love ya to bits! *smooch*

Thank you {{elfina}} and {{rick}} for your kind thoughts and energies and I am sure that all will be fine. Whatever happens will happen and will be dealt with in due course and onions right? {smile} YOu renergies obviously worked as I am back to positive self. I think it was simply a revisit for me from 30 years ago and considering it is now second Saturn return shall wait and see. {Smile} Thank you both again ((hugs}}}}

{{elfina}} I left a post in the May string re your sister and her {{beloved companion}} yet sending out some more {{healing energies}} to her now as I sit and write here... I know how she is feeling as do we all who have had to make that heartbreaking decision. May her pain be lessened in the knowledge that she did the right thing. Time will heal though right now I am sure she won't be thinking of that bless her! {{{{sister hugs}}}}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Just popping a line here to thank you for the positive thoughts. They certainly helped as I had to have three biopsies today after the extra x-rays and ultra sound scans. The doctor thinks it is cancer in the left breast yet only small and I am back to the hospital next Monday for the results of the biopsies. If they are not conclusive I may have to have another lot of biopsies done straight away - if they are then an appointment with a consultant surgeon has already been made for the same day anyway to see what we do next.

Thank heavens for screening so it has been caught early and will be treatable. Thank you all again... {smile}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Mermaid my dear friend, sending ((healing)) down to you in a continuous stream--it will help with whatever is found-hopefully nothing to cause stress for you.
Well, the angiogram showed nothing-in perfect health,except for aches and pains! Apparently things like that happen-don't ask me how, reckon Team had something to do with it !
Elizabeth had ops on her shoulder and hip,and willbe progressing very slowly,and alto' the rainbow bridge is in sight,John continues to hold on-he was always a strong minded scorp !!
Loved the pic of the new baby,a sweetie.

I now feed the dogs and have cut down a lot on the 2 smaller ones dinner-now that they are being fed in rooms with the doors all shut, they polish all it off-no competition.Whether they are losing weight -i wonder ! They are so friendly to visitors, but if they dare move from their chairs-Oh dear ! Haven't devoured a visitor yet-----proper training to commence in July after our holiday !
May you all be well-sending out positive thoughts to all,
love maggy

thank you dear {{{Maggy}} and good to hear your news was positive. My appointment is tomorrow at 9.30am so we will find out what awaits then. I have kept up the positive thoughts (even with a challenging visit by Mother) and will face it all as and when. Will leave the results here tomorrow after my hospital visit... til then sending out {{healing thoughts and energies}} to {{all}} who may need them...

love always

mermaid...xxx

PS I left a pic of the proposed new pup in the April string. If I don't have too many problems then we should be getting her probably Tuesday or Wednesday. xxx

PPS - sorry was a bit of Brain fade! should have read the May string! {Smile}

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10