Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: For Healing Energies and Thoughts

With Love and Healing Energies to our dear Mermaid. May the surgery go well and may you be on your way to a full and complete recover very soon. ********

Hi to all our friends, LOADS O HEALING ENERGY FROM BOM BOBBI AND MYSELF.

I read through all the healing thoughts and messages and I am shocked at our many friends that are facing challenges at this time. God Bless all our friends.

Mermaid, boy am I happy we live in an age when these various health problems are caught early and can mostly be healed. We are blessed in that way.
Liz, sending you lots and lots o Positive and Healing THOUGHTS/PRAYERS. So glad you did the necessary things to catch this early on. I know as soon as you know you will let us know, WE LOVE YOU LOTS MY FRIEND. MO AND MO Healing energy/prayers/thoughts, you are a special lady. {{{HEALING HUGS(over done NAAA)}}}

Maggy, you too have been through a bunch, glad to hear all is okay . {{{HUGS}}}

Elizabeth, God Bless ya sweetie and pray the healing process is not painful. {{{HUGS}}}

Elfina, glad all has gone well for you and Pat. It is a sad and hard thing to lose a beloved four legged friend, my thoughts with your sister. {{{HUGS}}}

Robynne, God Bless ya buddy. Healing energies to you and Greg. {{{HUGS}}}

hI Rick, GOOD HEALTH TA YA FRIEND {{{HUGS}}}

To all our friends and those passing through, God Bless you all and loads o healing energy to all.

(to those that do not like the God word, it is my way of expressing my LOVE of a BEING beyond my understanding. Actually, my prefered way to express my love of this BEING IS: FATHER MOTHER GOD. (the Father Mother can be moved around) LOVE ALL CREATURES OF CREATION.

LIGHT, LOVE AND PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} Bom Bobbi here; I want to send my personal PRAYERS AND HEALING ENERGIES TO ALL OUR FRIENDS. Life is short and I will always recognize my friends where ever and whatever they are. Life is precious, all life of creation. Just my two bits. {{{LOVING AND HEALING PAWSEY HUGS AND LICKY LICKS TO ALL}}} ;-)

{{{Liz}}} Had a prompt to check in here and wish I'd done so earlier :(

I'm relieved to hear that it is a small tumor and that it can be removed safely (Thank you Great Mystery).

Sending out loving, healing energies your way for a full and speedy recovery. Will also ask Ed and Janelle to contribute their lovely energies to your healing, which they will no doubt be happy to do.

Love you

Thanks MM for directing me here.

Please send loving thoughts to Spotless (I called her Slipper of the Yard because she had such soft feet). A lovely black Cocker Spaniel. A Gentle soul.

She was dumped on me, because her owners "were tired of her" and tried to euthanase her. I rescued her and it was not easy. She was so ill from sheer neglect of so many years, that eventually time ran out today. I couldn't bear her to suffer one more day.

Now, she is healed. But my heart aches. Heal me too please

Hathor

Hello everyone {Smile}

Just wanted to thank you {{all} for your {{healing energies}} and kind messages - they are all much appreciated. I have left a longer message in the May posts yet also wanted to just acknowledge the posts in here today.

{{Hathor}} Sending out some very {{strong healing energies}}} for you sweetie ... all will be well and she has gone to the Rainbow Bridge to play with all her buddies and ours {smile} {{Big hugs}} to you and gladyou found your way here {{{more hugs}}}

Have to make a start on my day now and will be back soon to reply to individual posts... til then sending out {{energies}} and {{healing}} to {{all}} who need them...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

HWAH,

May you see God's light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall—
You do not walk alone.

Love Ya!

Dearest Hathor,
You have sent the dog on her way across the Bridge. She will have had a wonderful welcome and never be beaten nor starved again.
love Maggy

Healing Energies and Thoughts

Hello dear friends....

I have received an email from Rebecca about Mike's condition. He completed the 12 weeks of chemo and then they went to see the surgeon in Sydney to find out the next step and if the chemo has been successful in reducing the size of the tumour so that they could operate. Sadly this is not possible as the major tumour has grown in size and is inoperable though the others did shrink. They are not sure what the next step (if any) can now be. There may be a little more chemo and possibly radiation though that might not be possible as the tumour is near the base of the trachea where it branches into the lungs.

They are now both coming to terms with the knowledge that their time together is now very limited (from six months at worst and at best 12-15 months) so please hold them in your thoughts and send out some positive energies to them both. Bless you {{{Mike and Rebecca}}}} If Mike's positive energies were anything to go by he would be cured tomorrow yet hey we all know what the power of combined ones can do don't we, so sending out some more to them as I know an extra boost right now would do them both the world of good. Thank you so much dear friends...

much love always

mermaid...xxx

PS thank you also for your kind thoughts for me.

hI GUYS,

Sarah and Mike, it sure is tough hearing that result. Praying for PEACEFUL TIME AND HEALING ENERGIES ALWAYS. You guys are always in my mind and thoughts, LOVE THE BOTH OF YA {{{HEALING HUGS AND PRAYERS}}}

Hathor ole friend, it sure isn't easy to lose a four legged friend. You did such a great thing, your sadness will eventually leave and your buddy will send healing thoughts to you from the Rainbow Bridge. There will be many mates to play with and be really happy and healthy. You're a LOVING AND CARING PERSON {{{HEALING HUGS}}} to you my friend.

BOM BOBBI AND MYSELF are sending HEALING THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND LOADS O LOVE TO ALL. Peace my Friends

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} Hathor, this is Bom Bobbi just want to tell you how much we appreciate being LOVED even for a short time {{{LOVING PAWSEY HUGS AND LICKY LICKS}}}

Hello dear friends {Smile}

It seems that it is a tough time of year for us at the moment so would ask you to send out some positive energies to Paul as I believe he is finding it very hard coming to terms with the fact that Mike (his best friend) is now on a limited time span for his remaining time on EArth. I do believe that Paul's lack of faith/belief in an afterlife is making this a thousand times more difficult for him and acknowledge that is his choice yet I still don't like to see him suffer like this with the resultant consequences on his own life. Hopefully his own guardian angels will give him a bit of a smack round his head as well as a lot of loving energies so anything you can send to him will be much appreciated.

I am also sending out {{{healing energies}}} to Mike and Rebecca and all who may need them at this point in time.

much love always

mermaid...xxx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10