Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
AMIL
haunted house? i can help
plz drop us an email, if u have any problem about haunted house or super natural things i can clear it in just 3 days.
Views: 553   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2020 5:49am
by Chris Jacobs
l
Luca
Ghost hunting equipment
Hello, my name is Luca and I am Italian. I come to Montreal on December 29, 2019, I stay for four months to visit Canada and train my English a little bit, so I come as a tourist. I want to ask a question: I am a Ghost Hunting and I did some private investigations...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2019 2:40am
by Luca
Location d'équipement
Bonjour, Dans le cadre d'une émission documentaire, nous cherchons à louer ces deux équipements: Ovilus III qui traduit en mots: https://www.ghoststop.com/Ghost-Box-Ovilus-III-3-p/evp-ovilus3.htm?fbclid=IwAR25PUBtN6Lc1ybMP0sKZzkewKCOInvIlBBldwv-JY7p...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2019 7:17am
by Mélanie
a
Andy
Looking for a ghost hunter and/or investigation crew
Hi everyone! I've recently been realizing that I was able to feel and hear spirits as a child but didn't know that it wasn't normal. I've been getting more aware of what I was able to hear and feel in the past year and I would like to extend these abilities. I've...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2018 7:50am
by Andy
s
Steven
Reliable medium or sensitive?
Hi, I've been meaning to contact a medium or sensitive about issues I have been having. Basically someone who could feel the presence of spirits around. Would you happen to know someone reliable?
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2018 12:41am
by Steven
c
chris
paranormal group in uae
Hi! Any paranormal group in uae? Im living in sharjah. I would love to be part of a group/team of investigators and at the same time sharing knowledges and experience. Pls contact me in my email chrisabelgas@gmail.com Thank you
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2018 9:03pm
by chris
here too
there are paranormal from death of/from area/continent. Maternal was raped giving me birth deformities.I have been tortured. there are genocide done to my family. they/aggressors kill/threaten me/mine. I have been repeatedly attacked by them/political.they issue exte...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2018 11:01am
by John May
a
Anne
Anyone a remote viewer or know one?
I've been desperately trying to get a hold of a remote viewer to help the Montreal family who's 10yo child is missing, Ariel.
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2018 1:30pm
by Anne
My bed and breakfast
Does anyone know where I can get some people to cone investigate the ghost that are currently in my bed and breakfast downtown Montreal
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2018 7:20pm
by Donovan King
Callout: Attention to people with a ghost story from Griffintown!
Callout: Attention to people with a ghost story from Griffintown! Have you ever seen a ghost or had a paranormal experience in Griffintown? If so, do you want to appear on TV (in the English language)? Haunted Montreal has been contacted by Woodcut Media, pro...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2018 8:32am
by Donovan King
c
Catt
Paranormal crew
Hello! I'm looking for a paranormal crew. I'm an Empath, I would like to find people who are like me or who believes in spirits. I want genuine and serious persons. Thanks Catt
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2017 5:15am
by Catt
t
Tasha
Place of interest for discovery
Hi Patrick, I live in a complex in Pointe-Claire. Since I have moved here about 6 years ago I have been experiencing a lot of spiritual activity. One I was walking down saint-jean boulevard with my husband and child something bumbep into me with enough force to...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2017 12:00pm
by Tasha
White orbs around my 11month son
Hello, Hope you could help me! I just moved to a house in Beaconsfield and since that time, I always catch white flying orbs in the video monitor as soon as I put my son to bed. Most of the people I talk about this say its might be his guardian angels. I want to...
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2016 11:42am
by Marie-Josee St-...
p
Pattie
West Island paranormal investigation team wanted
I am looking to assemble a team to focus on paranormal research and investigations in the west island area on a volunteer basis. This would be a non-profit group of people with various talents (psychics, empaths, mediums, researchers, media, technical gadget people,...
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2016 6:18pm
by Pattie
Can you help me please??
Hi all at Montreal Paranormal Forum, I hope this finds you well…please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a television producer, director that is currently at the very early stages of developing a new format for future productions. I am looking for a littl...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2016 7:35am
by Bo Channon
Seeking paranormal investigators to investigate Notman House
Hi, My name is Donovan King and I run a company called Haunted Montreal. We do ghost walks and research into the paranormal. Notman House has requested that we arrange a paranormal investigation based on this experience: http://hauntedmontrealblog.blogspot.ca/2...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2016 11:15am
by Donovan King
s
Sam
My house is haunted, help!
So my 4 month old son and I have been staying with my aunt and uncle for the last 3 months. They have had some experiences with a spirit in the building long before I moved in here. And I've since had a few experiences myself. A couple of weeks ago I was coming in th...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2016 1:05pm
by Sam
WANTED: YOUR PARANORMAL VIDEOS FOR NETWORK TV!
Chosen clips receive financial compensation. Have you witnessed a paranormal event and captured it on camera? Or have you recorded something but simply can’t explain what it is? Let credible paranormal experts weigh in! We are on the hunt for fascina...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 29, 2016 10:46am
by ParanormalVideos
help with a recording
hi i believe i have a recording i did on my cell with my daughter telling me/saying stuff on it it isn't all clear and some barely audible,i cannot get it amplified i can not even fiqure out how to properly download it on my laptop, i ;ve tried. is there a way you ca...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2016 10:03pm
by Cindy Rose-Ann
c
Chris
I'm building a Paranormal Investigation Crew for TV Pilot. Serious Post
I am making a pilot TV show and it involves paranormal investigation. I am building a team. People with equipment, sensitive(psychic), para-psychologists and enthusiasts welcome. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE! RESPECT OF THE DEAD IS IMPORTANT. Contact Chris via...
Views: 356   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2015 11:45am
by chepatou
To learn to become a paranormal investigator
Hi my name is Robert and I am looking where I can learn to become a paranormal investigator? I am in Montreal. Thank you
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2015 8:41am
by Robert Carobene
j
JoanP
How to know if an entity is in an appartment, and if so what to do ?
I'm not very good in English. My question is about my daughter. She is 22 and since she was born she have dreams who always tell the future. She moves in a new appartment and last night the furnitures move in the appartment, the door of the toilet open and close,...
Views: 708   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 14, 2015 9:22pm
by Enkii
My kids keep seeing something in our home - ghost?
Not sure where to start with this one. For a couple of months my kids, aged 2 and 6, have been seeing a black foot apparition throughout our home. It apparently scuttles past very quickly at any time of day. They can see it, we can't. They seem a little intimidated b...
Views: 575   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2015 9:10pm
by Enkii
Ouija experience
I'm looking for some people to meet and experience a paranormal experience as Ouija. Leave me a message if interested. I live In Montreal.
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2015 9:04pm
by Enkii
r
Ryan
Old Allion school in LaSalle
Has anyone ever checked out the old Allion school on 5th and edouard in lasalle? My gf and I always pick up the strangest and strongest energy around there. I'm just wondering if anyone else has some stoies about Allion
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2015 3:10pm
by Ryan
n
Nikki
most haunted places in montreal?
Hey guys, I was just wondering what the most haunted places were in Montreal and if some of you have visited them and have any personal experiences. Also, I keep trying to find about the haunted history of Rosemere, Laval if there's anything haunted about this area o...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2015 11:59pm
by Nikki
Journalist
Hello, my name is Kenny Hedges and I'm very interested in meeting with paranormal investigators in Montreal. I am a journalist for several publications, though this would be for nakedunderground.com. Rest assured, I take your work seriously, as I did my piece o...
Views: 378   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2014 7:52pm
by Kenny Hedges
k
Karine
Looking for sensitive people.
Hello, I have been doing some search online to find sensitive people with whom to talk and share experiences. I'm not sure if this is the right platform... If you know a group of sensitives people in Montreal, I'd be very interested to know more about it. Th...
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2014 10:25pm
by félicia
Shaun The Sheep Cartoon 3gp Video Mobile In Hindi
Shaun The Sheep Cartoon 3gp Video Mobile In Hindi > http://tinyurl.com/p6fsogo Shaun The Sheep Cartoon 3gp Video Mobile In Hindi 97ffa81d91 Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction mercator xxi.zip | updated fl 10...
Views: 1440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 9:27pm
by nedryreag
a
Alana
Could someone help me with this
I have some pictures and I would like to know if in the pictures there are orbs or just dust. Thank you so much!
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 7:54pm
by Chris
y
Yas
enquêteur
Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir s'il y a quelqu' un qui voudrait former une équipe d'enquêteur paranormal avec moi et une autre personne. Il nous faudrait idéalement quelqu'un d'habille avec le multimédia, quelqu'un qui a une camera infrarouge et qui v...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 11:09pm
by Yas
i enjoyed reading the website
Hi, I came across this site a little while ago after doing some research inspired by the film The Conjuring (which scared the crap out of me btw!) Anyway, it took me a while but I actually got through reading every single investigation documented on this website!...
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2014 12:28pm
by Patrick
l
Luisa
Dachau
I was reading your post on Dachau and I was wondering if you got the chance to enter the gas chamber area? if so, could you share some of your impresions there?. I was recently in the camp and would like to know someone's perception.
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2014 12:01pm
by Patrick
l
Lue
Place of interest
I have a hospital for the must insane people of Quebec and there opening There door for there anniversairy and well there was I big fire that killed Hundreds of people not in cludding all the people that they killed over the 140 years this place has bine xpirement...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2013 7:40am
by Lue
Ghost in a old hospital....
Hi, Now, I just want to share this whit you...I was working at this place for a one night and took a picture just for fun..She's sooo real and I did not made any adjustments nor any of that since it was taken whit a cell phone!!!. Scary indeed and soo real...If yo...
Views: 889   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 8:35am
by Chris
Haunted house near verdun montreal
Hi i just want to let people know of my experiances living in a haunted house...yoou have the right to belive it or not but i swear im being 100%honest and got people who will say the same...last year i lived in ville emard right next to verdun and after a while unex...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 8:29am
by Chris
g
Graith
Paranormal Locations
Hello all, I am starting up a paranormal investigation team in order to make 60 minute shows. We are going to be placing them on YouTube for now and hopefully get picked up by a network. Our only problem right now is finding locations, that are legal to enter t...
Views: 472   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 29, 2013 2:04pm
by pat
p
pat
investigator/enqueteur
Hello i'm really interested about this stuff, but i lack experience loll. i do own a few tools from a flashlight to a FLIR IR (infrared camera) that takes great pictures but i must note that this IR camera, stays in my hands (sorry, it's not the kinda of tool that...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2013 1:39pm
by pat
a
Aly
Paranormal activity
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a ppl that can feel the energies and presents of the gosts. Who had experience in that abnormal life. Would like to share stories. Maybe even create a hunting group. Email: alyka121@yahoo.com
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 8:22am
by Aly
d
Dom
St-Michel area ghost, Montreal, Quebec
Hi ive noticed the pictures and it looks similar to my appartment but the basemen version, plz if you can remember or if u got the adress of the place you went to visit it would....be great if we can contact eachother and speak about it a little more, ive been experi...
Views: 605   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2012 10:20am
by joe
Being followed
Hi, Where do we begin? It seems we have a poltergeist/ghost following us around to different houses/apartments. It has become a lot more active since my girlfriend played my great grandfather's flute. Here is a list of what's going on: 1) Shadows moving across...
Views: 484   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 7:38pm
by Jody
VICE Magazine article -- ANY GHOST HUNTERS????
Hi, My name is Gregory Pike and, at VICE, we're looking for a ghost hunter, or someone with an EMF reader, to come with us for a ghost hunting tour of the Mont-Royal cemetary. Any takers??? Thanks, Greg 438 877 6084
Views: 519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 10:36am
by Gregory Pike
Orbs on tape
100% that what I caught with my iPhone on video are orbs. They're on YouTube under straingelove
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2012 11:31pm
by Straingelove
Looking for Patrick Zakhm for an interview
I would like to interview Patrick Zakhm for le Lien MULTIMEDIA. Is there anyone who knows how to contact him? Best JP
Views: 429   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2012 6:23am
by Jean Paul Thomin
After 15 years
Okay, so this started just a couple of hours ago, and it freaked me out enough that I had to share. Hopefully someone can give me a few answers here. As a child I used to see and feel things instead of having imaginary friends. I would feel beings pass through me as...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2012 1:15am
by Ashleigh
Salut
Salut a tout les gens je vien de lachute je veut devenir enqueteur pis jai pas de lequipement avec quoi je peut commencer et ou envoyer moi un message de mon email lordcirus666@hotmail.com Merci
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2012 7:57pm
by Christ Madden
j
JOE
he can help
I have been alone for most of my adult life. I had Dr. Messiah cast a simple love spell for me and after the spell casting i was seeing a changes in me my emotional mingling improved people start talking to me making friends, during this process i met 2 women....
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2012 11:41am
by JOE
r
roger
a paranormal experience november 2011
hello, my name is roger. I am french bilingual engl. canadian but my writing is not very good. I would like to share an event that happen to me at the begining of the month of november 2011 around the 7th. I was sitting at my computer past 9pm as i regularley d...
Views: 521   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2011 7:31pm
by roger
e
Eric
Le BEPP est a votre disposition
Si vous chercher un groupe d'enqueteur bien établi visiter notre site. http://bepp.webs.com/ PS: nous sommes aussi sur facebook.
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 7:01pm
by Eric
k
Kim
À la recherche d'une occasion de vivre une Enquête
Bonjour, nous sommes un couple de Terrebonne dans la trentaine et nous aimons beaucoup les émissions Ghost Hunters et Ghost Adventures. Moi ayant vécu des expériences et mon conjoint étant sceptique au plus haut point nous avons tous les deux envi...
Views: 603   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 6:57pm
by Eric
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet