Regal Zonophone 2

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Laura's Garden

Hi all,

Did the Laura’s Garden blog/project have any continuity? I’ve seen there was an initial post in the blog (SFA 38) in 2007 but nothing else…

Just wondering whether the blog continued in other location or format

SFA was really nice!!!

Thanks

Re: Laura's Garden

I'd sent them an e-mail at the address that was published either in SFA or Marmalade Skies (can't remember which)way back when, but received no reply so I assume the new project never came to fruition.

There was just one issue of the Laura's Garden ezine, which I wrote a few small pieces for. I had lots more, but the chap who initiated it (Paul Cross?)dropped out of contact. Sad as it was going to be a worthy successor to / continuation of SFA

PM

Email  

Yeh Paul Cross was the chappie who started Lauras Garden and who was also behind the sadly missed SFA with Dave T(RIP).I must say SFA was and still is a great source of information on UK pop and psych,fortunately at the time i copied them all onto paper so i have all the issues filed away in a big dark cupboard.Anyone know what happened to Paul Cross?

Email  

When I was in contact with him at the time of the first / only issue of Laura's Garden, he had just returned from a long residence in France and was then living on a house boat in London if I remember correctly.

PM

Email